Arcade Ace and Friendly Competition before server closure?

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Xbox 360)

Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

Does anybody want to try and boost these two achievements on the 360 version before the servers close? We need 4 people, apparently. I thought I'd try here before setting up a session on TA.
Sounds good i'll have to check for updates and hope we get two more people.
Then we just need the day and time when we get two more.
We don't even need 4; we can use extra controllers. I work nights now, so I'm home until about 2:30 PM Pacific time (except Friday and Saturday, which are my days off). Feel free to hit me up on live. I also just picked up the Xbox One version on clearance, so if you have that version, we can do that, too.
Sounds good I'm down with hitting the Xbone version aswell.
I'm online now, if you want to play either version.
It's a little late I'm central time. What about setting up the boosting on both for Friday or Saturday?
Hey, I'll take all the help I can get and will help out anybody that wants it. If you're willing to do it now, I'm still just sitting on my 360 dashboard.
Hey, I'll take all the help I can get and will help out anybody that wants it. If you're willing to do it now, I'm still just sitting on my 360 dashboard.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Grrr.. Wish I would've known this earlier, I just turned off and I'm head to see a late showing of Suicide Squad.
Not an issue. We still have time. I'm home until 2:30 PM Pacific time Sunday-Thursday; off Friday nights, and I may be home on some Saturdays, depending upon what my girlfriend is doing Wink
Did you need to try for the multi-player ones on the first and second games also or you going to do those another time?
Did you need to try for the multi-player ones on the first and second games also or you going to do those another time?
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
I'll do any and all Mp for every version of the X-Box games 1-3 both consoles.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I'll do any and all Mp for every version of the X-Box games 1-3 both consoles.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Ditto to both statements. I have tried so many times, with two controllers and nothing. The best I ever got was a lobby with my two accounts and a third random, but no fourth so no game or achievement.
Cool I'll be sending out PM on live to everyone in this thread,to set up a time this Friday/Saturday. I also have one other person who wants in,but he only has one version of the game.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
I have the MP achievements for the earlier games, though I'm willing to help out others if needed.
I'll be home later tonight so we can knock these out. Sent pm to everyone interested.
I'll be on tonight; I'll PM when I get home.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account