This place is really inactive

General Chat

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

well i just finished Batman AA so I might write a review. But I may also have work and Halo ODST is out tomorrow as well. TGS is also this week so if anything of interest comes up I'll post about it.

In non 360 news Uncharted 2 for PS3 has been getting really good reviews. Or at least from IGN...they got a it a few weeks early.
We're going to do something about it mumbo. Eric has a plan in the works.
Hopefully (soon) everything will be sorted.

What we really need is more people who'll check the site regularly and post often, so if you know any people who own Xboxes (or dont, even) then suggest they pop on down and check the place out.
i would also suggest bringing the site up for discussion on other sites or forums you frequent.
still, we're holding off a bit right now until the plans are ready
hope that plan work and i've already told some people about this place but no one seemed to be interested to stay Frown

i'll try with them again and others too
The issue with this place is that their is not much to do. Ya we can achieve statuses, yes we can chat, but that's all. We need to bring in more people and we have to put ourselves out there. Affiliate with other sites, no matter if they are not Xbox related.
If only we got officially asociated with some big names like IGN or Gamespot. That'd take the cake.
Well not initially, but I think GTN does have the potential to be a big gamer. I wonder if Eric has any previews of Version 2.0 of GTN. Big Grin
If only we got officially asociated with some big names like IGN or Gamespot. That'd take the cake.
Originally Posted by Killak
asociated yes. but it would open the floodgates for fanboys/girls. IGN is a good site but the community is awful. same with gamespot, except they arent that great as they get everything weeks after places like IGN.
I know... I just hope we can at least draw in people from good places, like GameFAQs.

And for now, GTN 2.0 is closed. But it'll be open soon, Burner, so relax.

Abe: Sleepy?
yup guess he is lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account