Declined
Yeah, shoveled 3 feet of snow today, that mostly sucked but I'm not at work today so it was worth it. (my driveway is clean, roads are not)

Pinball FX? Really? First I have probably only played 2-3 tables (you tell me) and second I guess you forgot my delay through the receiver makes it unplayable. This was so random, since I've never expressed any love for pinball.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Hey, sometimes I troll other people... BTW, the Win 10/Xbox One achievements are the same, so you could do a lot of these on Windows. Or on your 2nd or 3rd Xbox One attached to some other monitor... Looks like you managed to get those DLC/Completions you were looking for in any case.
Hey, sometimes I troll other people... BTW, the Win 10/Xbox One achievements are the same, so you could do a lot of these on Windows. Or on your 2nd or 3rd Xbox One attached to some other monitor... Looks like you managed to get those DLC/Completions you were looking for in any case.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Hehe, I have a spreadsheet of over 100 DLC opportunities for me Wink I suggested YOU cheese those by playing Pinball, not me!

And I still need another 50 DLC completions, I'm not done with DLC by a long shot!
Hehe, I have a spreadsheet of over 100 DLC opportunities for me Wink I suggested YOU cheese those by playing Pinball, not me!

And I still need another 50 DLC completions, I'm not done with DLC by a long shot!
Yeah, but Pinball FX is fun.
Mystery Badge VI isn't bugged. It works. You just have to give it some thought. The hint on the badge profile along with the fact that it only unlocks on one particular day of the week should give you enough of a clue as to when and where you would need to go to unlock it.
Hmm, I didn't really think I was being pissy.
They just need someone to pick on, because I haven't said anything stupid in awhile.
They just need someone to pick on, because I haven't said anything stupid in awhile.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
We really don't need your help.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Someone was just being a very Negative Nancy after a delightful chat about a leap year badge. Which, by the way, should still become a thing.

Also, thanks to GTNEric for Roethlisburgering this thread. Now everyone will get the badge when [day] happens.
Mystery Badge VI isn't bugged. It works. You just have to give it some thought. The hint on the badge profile along with the fact that it only unlocks on one particular day of the week should give you enough of a clue as to when and where you would need to go to unlock it.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I'll probably search wrong thing everyday haha
Wait, so what happened now?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Nothing happened. This thread was started as an Error & Bug Report thread. Since there is no error nor bug, the origination of the thread has been declined. The badge is still out there. Lurking. Hiding. Waiting...
I'm not a huge fan of the leap year badge. I mean there's no guarantee that GTN will be around 4 years from now. Just saying...
I'm not a huge fan of the leap year badge. I mean there's no guarantee that GTN will be around 4 years from now. Just saying...
Yeah, cause we don't have enough badges that launched with a very small opportunity to earn them and are now defunct/retired/impossible. So yeah, probably best to not add another badge to that list...
Yeah, cause we don't have enough badges that launched with a very small opportunity to earn them and are now defunct/retired/impossible. So yeah, probably best to not add another badge to that list...
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Yeah I just looked. 3 (out of 393). Seems like more than enough reason to create more and just throw the towel in.

Note: Unlike the other day, this time I really am being pissy Smile
I appreciate the sarcasm. Seriously though, I understand you're enthusiasm for a badge that unlocks once every 4 years but wouldn't that be just as unachievable as the other badges that have since been retired? And what about those that visited the site on February 29th, 2012 or in 2008? That wouldn't exactly be fair to add it now.
Looks like Eric got it.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Exactly, and he got it today.. Tuesday. So if we don't get it today, you don't get another chance until next week (assuming GTN is still here next Tues).
I've searched and looked at every page but nothing Frown
I appreciate the sarcasm. Seriously though, I understand you're enthusiasm for a badge that unlocks once every 4 years but wouldn't that be just as unachievable as the other badges that have since been retired? And what about those that visited the site on February 29th, 2012 or in 2008? That wouldn't exactly be fair to add it now.
Backdate the badge haha.
Yeah, your argument is invalid. It's also not fair that we added best day/week badges with higher GS tiers yet those aren't retroactive either. So yeah, it's not supposed to be fair.

It's also not fair that I can't travel back in time to earn achievements while games were in beta. Or exclusive year one whatevers.

Not everything has to be fair. Just attainable. A leap year badge is that, attainable.
Yeah, your argument is invalid. It's also not fair that we added best day/week badges with higher GS tiers yet those aren't retroactive either. So yeah, it's not supposed to be fair.

It's also not fair that I can't travel back in time to earn achievements while games were in beta. Or exclusive year one whatevers.

Not everything has to be fair. Just attainable. A leap year badge is that, attainable.
I can't see how any of this relates to you not being able to pass my Pinball FX scores?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account