Gamerscore Alliance - Season 1

General Chat

Definitely get it updated, you don't want to lose those GWG X1 games.

I read that they aren't free anymore if your Gold runs out and then get it back again.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Really? I know you lost them when gold ran out, never heard not regaining them when gold comes back Frown
Definitely get it updated, you don't want to lose those GWG X1 games.

I read that they aren't free anymore if your Gold runs out and then get it back again.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Do you have sources for this? Can you link where you saw this? I've never seen anything about losing your GWG games when gold runs out.
Do you have sources for this? Can you link where you saw this? I've never seen anything about losing your GWG games when gold runs out.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I'll just look it up myself:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-acc...-with-gold-faq

Relevant part:

What happens to my Games with Gold games if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription?

On Xbox One, you will no longer be able to access your Games with Gold titles if you cancel your subscription. However, if you decide to renew your subscription at any time, you will be able to access and play your previously redeemed Games with Gold titles again.

On Xbox 360, any Games with Gold titles that you redeem as an Xbox Live Gold member are yours to keep, regardless of whether you continue your subscription.
This all kicks off a little over 7 hours!!!
This all kicks off a little over 7 hours!!!
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Yep. I have a script setup to capture scores at 17:00 MDT, which is 00:00 BST. That will populate the starting scores, diesel, if you would check on it after that happens, and are happy, go ahead and share. Otherwise, let me know what to update, please.
Yep. I have a script setup to capture scores at 17:00 MDT, which is 00:00 BST. That will populate the starting scores, diesel, if you would check on it after that happens, and are happy, go ahead and share. Otherwise, let me know what to update, please.
Originally Posted by futiles
Cheers for all your help with this much appriciated. Hopefully we can build on this for season 2 Smile
I'll just look it up myself:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-acc...-with-gold-faq

Relevant part:
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I went to sleep after i typed that last message, i should've linked the proof then.

But i didn't know you regain access to them when you're Gold again, that's good news.

Sorry for the false info Diesel.
Last edited 07-31-2016 at 05:33 PM by BigNev44.
I was about to get worriedone! Ohey wait, I am Gold for Live!!
Updating console while waiting for start time (15mins) and get some gaming in before taking mum airport haha
2. The competition runs from 1st August 00:00 BST to 31st October 23:59 GMT (BST -1) and will count pure GAMERSCORE increase
So this starts in less than an hour correct?
So this starts in less than an hour correct?
Originally Posted by Kaens
11 mins ago actually Smile
Mr. Gompers is doing it wrong. A 10k decrease??
There seems to be a mix up of some kind with Third Privilege starting GS.
Futiles needs to fix, it's pulling wrong starting figure and his cache score is lower. He'll fix when he sees this.
Futiles needs to fix, it's pulling wrong starting figure and his cache score is lower. He'll fix when he sees this.
Done. The script did this one time before, and I have not been able to isolate what caused it. I will look into it after GenCon.

That being said. The scoreboard is live, it updates every five minutes, and it archives data at the top and bottom of the hour for everyone. Should anything go sideways while I am at GenCon, it will likely correct itself 5 minutes later.

I have prepped the scripts to capture scores for the end of the week, and will work on some weekly scoreboards when I get back.

If someone has an idea for something to add to the scoreboard, shoot me a message or post here. If worthwhile, I will see what can be done.
We are 9.5hours in and some teams pushing 2k already. I think it's going to be a tough competition at the top.
I have a feeling diesel you may be in for a surprise how much a few of these teams will be capable of in a 3 month period. If this ran during the final few weeks of GTASC then it would even be more. I think you need over 100k as a team to win this. Probably closer to 120k
Xbox.com has that time of the month again... Frown It's not counting all GS scored. (I did a quick test, unlocked 5 achievements for 25 GS and only got 20 GS.) Hope it evens out when I pop some more achievements in the game.

And Mephisto is right. The winners of this contest will probably score well over 100k. Even the teams who are playing for fun will rack up several ten-thousands of GS.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account