Cant comment in my profile

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Do I deserve an IP banned for making that many accounts.I guess I wont make anymore and going to make this account my main account.I have one gamertag anyways.I truly sorry I made all those accounts.
Do I deserve an IP banned for making that many accounts.I guess I wont make anymore and going to make this account my main account.I have one gamertag anyways.I truly sorry I made all those accounts.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
The banning wasn't for him having all of his gamertags tracked here, it was for endless spamming and other things. Seriously, you aren't doing anything wrong.
Thanks for all of your help everyone.I solve my comment posting issue in my profile.
Thanks for all of your help everyone.I solve my comment posting issue in my profile.
It would be nice if you told us where the issue was and how you resolved it. It would help staff alleviate future user pains.

PEBCAK?
It would be nice if you told us where the issue was and how you resolved it. It would help staff alleviate future user pains.

PEBCAK?
Originally Posted by futiles
Ok, maybe futiles has the words...
Now that just rude and hate speech.Please lock this.
Now that just rude and hate speech.Please lock this.
How is asking you what the issue was rude? You created a thread, repeatedly asked for assistance, and then the issue just "went away" - No, I think the people that tried to figure it out with you deserve to know what happened, so, if possible, they can help others.
I think it time to delete this thread because I can comment now on my profile.Not sure my profile is been shown to the community.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account