Website Design Ideas

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

OK...

Not really sure the point in that, but, even if we were in he 90s, my statement would stand. I dislike social network type features on sites like this.
Originally Posted by futiles
I knwo the feeling, I have FB jsut so i can keep track of my son and his life, we live over 800km apart from each other and he is 15 so he doesnt share that much (hell i never shared anytihng with my dag when i was 15 Wink ) but to be fair, Forums has always been a form of Social networking and BBS was before that, FB and those have just advanced it further. But forums has always had PM's and such funcunality...I have been using Vbulletin since early 2000 when i was running a online F1 racing league. and using it now on my friends site. he use it as social networking with his fans...
but yeah I rather have a clean forum then all the crap FB has
I knwo the feeling, I have FB jsut so i can keep track of my son and his life, we live over 800km apart from each other and he is 15 so he doesnt share that much (hell i never shared anytihng with my dag when i was 15 Wink ) but to be fair, Forums has always been a form of Social networking and BBS was before that, FB and those have just advanced it further. But forums has always had PM's and such funcunality...I have been using Vbulletin since early 2000 when i was running a online F1 racing league. and using it now on my friends site. he use it as social networking with his fans...
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Then let's make functionality that crushes any other web application. This is a community effort. There is no ceiling and there is no limit to creativity. Anything is possible. Smile
Then let's make functionality that crushes any other web application. This is a community effort. There is no ceiling and there is no limit to creativity. Anything is possible. Smile
Originally Posted by Anthony
Ofc anything is possible Big Grin
Originally Posted by Mardagg
800km... that's like 500 feet isn't it... Wink you must have a big house... I hear we're going to have a home automation expert around here soon that could help you with that...

Sorry for the bad joke...
That joke actually was really good....cracked me up Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account