Issues & Bug Reports

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

Is Ackis an idiot?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 24 (48.00%) Yes

× 26 (52.00%) Hell yeah!

• Added 11-13-2015 03:21 PM
  • 50 votes
That's a pay poll, I can't just give it out for free!
Originally Posted by Kaens
I barely vote in "free" polls.
That's a pay poll, I can't just give it out for free!
So, I supposed you're going to complain about all of the polls in the staff forums?
So, I supposed you're going to complain about all of the polls in the staff forums?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
We can't all be staff, so I'm happy to volunteer to be the vocal pia member.
You'll have to post a screen shot. Cannot access. Frown
Originally Posted by futiles
He was linking a poll from the premium only forum (which nobody posts in). So technically to vote in a poll in the premium forums you must 'pay' for a premium subscription. In turn, its not a free poll. I don't know if you were being serious or smartass, like usual. Smile
He was linking a poll from the premium only forum (which nobody posts in). So technically to vote in a poll in the premium forums you must 'pay' for a premium subscription. In turn, its not a free poll. I don't know if you were being serious or smartass, like usual. Smile
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I was playing. I would argue that those polls are still free, as Kaens probably paid for any of the other extra privileges of a premium member, and polls in that forum are just a happy bonus.

If Kaens is paying just so he can access potential polls in a forum behind a paid wall, then I am truly sad.
We can't all be staff, so I'm happy to volunteer to be the vocal pia member.
I think the PIA members list is starting to get too big... Big Grin lol
Hey how about playing Friday the 13th on Friday the 13th (if and when the game actually gets released) that would be a different badge.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account