I want to be in the Spotlight

General Chat

Exactly! Us badge addicts deserve it!! Or, we don't and staff gets to torture us!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
For the badge! I'll put my hat in the ring.
For the badge! I'll put my hat in the ring.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I thought DLW was in charge of this?
I am brand new here but Ive been around TA and 360v for years. I would enjoy being interviewed so the masses here can get to know me.
can I nominate myself?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Hey, you might be able to be an interviewer. I hear you have done that in the recent past.
Hey, you might be able to be an interviewer. I hear you have done that in the recent past.
Originally Posted by futiles
Being new to this community, I wouldn't presume to take away someone else's feature. Also, having only been here for a couple days now, I don't believe I'd be the most qualified to ask good questions related to this site and community.
I am an international man of mystery. I've done everything....everything, except get the badge for being in the spotlight.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Haha...good idea, same here

http://360voice.gamerdna.com/forum/t...TOPIC_ID=26920

I'd be willing to do it again for GTN but as you can see in the link above, I'm a pretty boring guy.
If it's good enough for Fsh, then I'm in!
I thought DLW was in charge of this?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
He is, but since he's pre occupied for the time being and has not objected nor requested that he take it back, I thought I would step in and help. The masses were clamoring for tit, but the very moment he wants this back, it's totally his, no hard feeling from me.. just like Zombie taking over the challenges and site competitions.
Might as well volunteer for this too, I'm in.
Again, I am a shoe in, right? NO, okay I will keep working at it.
I'm a smartass. I'll do it. I'm interesting, damnit! :cry:
Last edited 08-26-2014 at 03:54 AM by Daemon.
I'm going to nominate Smrnov. Can we do nominations?
I'm going to nominate Smrnov. Can we do nominations?
Originally Posted by Kaens
He is about to hit 1 million and I am sure he is the logical nomination. Will he have time to respond? I am sure he will be doing a lot of Q&A coming up. If I were in charge of that I would ask him sooner rather than later.
He is about to hit 1 million and I am sure he is the logical nomination. Will he have time to respond? I am sure he will be doing a lot of Q&A coming up. If I were in charge of that I would ask him sooner rather than later.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Yes, this would be an awesome read!
I nominate myself, I'm a pretty great dude.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account