Hotdogmcgee's Best Week Ever !/?

General Chat

Now that I know better who you are, just tell her it's all part of a secret mission and has to be done for the good of humanity
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Perfect! She would definitely understand that. I went to Africa a few months back and used that line lol.
Just a touch over 2k for myself as well. Points should be slowing down now until I get to AF. Don't have much in the way of quicker games.
Just a touch over 2k for myself as well. Points should be slowing down now until I get to AF. Don't have much in the way of quicker games.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
You'll have a few One games on top of Japanese to fill in that gap.
I'm actually considering trying for this the week after, just so I don't have to wait until August to knock out some of these games. Will have to see how it plays out, but if I can do the 4x X1 games on Sunday (with or without some help), and commandeer a Jp console to knock out a couple of quicker Jp games, I could possibly come home Tuesday with 6k already done, and the rest of the week to finish it up. I know you guys are going to be running the Jp stuff hard until Saturday, but I figure there should be some time to get in there Sunday. I know Monday and Tuesday will be write-offs with travel and jamming, but don't see why I couldn't put up 4k between Wed-Sat.
I'm hoping to only need 2-3 JP games. But if I can clear the 10k and still have another 5k in an easy enough grasp, I might just push for the 15k in a week just so I can then push for a 15k in a week badge :P
I'm hoping to only need 2-3 JP games. But if I can clear the 10k and still have another 5k in an easy enough grasp, I might just push for the 15k in a week just so I can then push for a 15k in a week badge :P
Talk is even if it happens, it won't be retroactive, so you might be better off saving that extra 5k for later. Unless you're just trying to show it can be done....
Talk is even if it happens, it won't be retroactive, so you might be better off saving that extra 5k for later. Unless you're just trying to show it can be done....
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Retroactive like the 1,5, and 10 where you have to be a member? Or retroactive to where the badge has to be a part of the site first?
Retroactive like the 1,5, and 10 where you have to be a member? Or retroactive to where the badge has to be a part of the site first?
I don't believe there is anything set up to retroactively go through all of your weeks, so the current calculation is probably done on the previous weeks stuff. I think it's better to let the badge hang out there and make you do it again. Unless of course I hit 15k this week...
I think at this point in our gaming life cycles on the 360, there's no doing another 10-15k in a week. Not after all the competitions we've already been in.
With the way quick 1k games seem to come out for the X1, you can probably set up to do 15k in a week easily next AF. Wink Or, maybe not so easily....
Yeah, have to wait for Avatar X1, Nickelodeon Dance 3/4/5, My Horse and Me 3....
I love reading you guys talk, but this is a whole other level of pro that I don't play in.
Not sure what I have here to really get another 1-2 K before Terre Haute. I am thinking about all those Kinect games I have spent 0 time with, though. And 0 Japanese games. 0 EU games. Barely any * last year.
Well, if you have an inanimate object, you can have 2k in about 4-5 hours thanks to Dora Dance 1&2. I now know what exactly Michael Phelps wants and can probably trim that down to about 3 hours. Especially if someone else grinds out the stats(that's now the easy part).

I'm hoping to have 3k cleared tonight. So far it's the new TMNT game (horrible), Fred Phelps (I'm just now getting sore from it last night), and Pictionary (stupidly boring to grind out).
With the way quick 1k games seem to come out for the X1, you can probably set up to do 15k in a week easily next AF. Wink Or, maybe not so easily....
Originally Posted by Buckswana
All about a little self control, should be enough ID@ XBOX games.
Of course the other factor is all of the "XBLA" games on 360 that were 200 then 400 pts, are now 1000 points, Which means a lot of games we would have passed over(well some of us) to maximize our score...
Well, if you have an inanimate object, you can have 2k in about 4-5 hours thanks to Dora Dance 1&2. I now know what exactly Michael Phelps wants and can probably trim that down to about 3 hours. Especially if someone else grinds out the stats(that's now the easy part).

I'm hoping to have 3k cleared tonight. So far it's the new TMNT game (horrible), Fred Phelps (I'm just now getting sore from it last night), and Pictionary (stupidly boring to grind out).
Monkey is coming again!
Monkey is coming again!
Originally Posted by futiles
Guess that means I'll pack Bacon!
Of course the other factor is all of the "XBLA" games on 360 that were 200 then 400 pts, are now 1000 points, Which means a lot of games we would have passed over(well some of us) to maximize our score...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Wait wait wait, there are 360 arcade titles with 1000 points?!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account