Flash Sob Sunday (25) / April 24th

General Chat

Found 34 posts - Go to Last Post

How badly do you want that Flash Mob Badge?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 12 (38.71%) I am all in, You can count on me!

× 17 (54.84%) I'll try and help out when I can

× 2 (6.45%) I'm not interested, I rather chase down the poll badges instead.

• Added 04-19-2016 06:35 PM
  • 31 votes
So you'll be there then, great!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yeah I'll be there. Popcorn in hand.
If you are truly concerned about Singapore, that would be 5AM for them. If anyone from Singapore posts in this thread that they cannot make it then, I would guess you would be safe in moving the times.
Originally Posted by futiles
Singapore was never a concern, it was an example of time.
... it was an example of time.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
You see, time is an egg...
What's funny is before we had same amount of people we did when this was planned last week and most of them were newer members. I do think it's a bit unorganised and rather than every week we need to all agree on some rules and do it once a month, to give people time to make plans and how they can get online.

Ideas/Suggestions:
We need it to be 1 time, regardless of timezone
Have people give email address for those interested and the day before and the actual day email members as reminders
Be nice to Eric and see if he'll do a promotion email to EVERY member talking about new features and mentioning our challenge
It's two hours until my suggested time. I see y'all have it hot and heavy in here...

I think it is currently 5 people logged in. See you in two (maybe).

(Seriously, I have a free dinner coupon to Fogo De Chao, so, if I remember in two hours, I will pop my head in...)
I've popped on a few times today while out and about running errands. It should be no issue popping back on in half an hour. ������
I'm sure I saw 25 people before...maybe the badge is broken Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)
I'm sure I saw 25 people before...maybe the badge is broken Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)
Originally Posted by dieselv2
I think you looked twice, and saw 2 and then saw 5...
The most that I saw at any one time was 9 and that just kept dropping.
I logged on probably 10-15 times today, and the most I saw on at once was 9 lol...we suck
Hmmm, it is almost like a certain suggestion, about waiting until the site is larger and more active, might be the best plan...
Epic fail. I agree with futiles on this. We need to establish an exact date and time and stick to it, regardless of time zone.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account