Easy way to mine XBOX One Challenges - World Cup

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 38 posts - Go to Last Post

Well, I got about 80/96 over the weekend (7 games). Unfortunately there aren't any more 6pm games, so won't be able to do much during the week from here on in, since I get home just as they're ending. May be able to squeeze in some more this weekend, but unlikely I'll finish it at this point. Still, nice boost in challenges won. 8)
-10 cards :-)
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
You are very lucky...

Checking stats (challenges/# of times in majority)
Fshguy 69/108
Buckswanna 82/185
Quickz 85/119

I'd like to squeeze out another 10-15, should be a few more matches I can "watch".
You are very lucky...

Checking stats (challenges/# of times in majority)
Fshguy 69/108
Buckswanna 82/185
Quickz 85/119

I'd like to squeeze out another 10-15, should be a few more matches I can "watch".
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Didn't realize I'd gotten stiffed that many times, damn.
-6 Mexico now :-)

Update

Finish :-)
Last edited 06-24-2014 at 08:08 PM by Done.
It appears that the challenges from this app don't count toward our challenge count on this site
It appears that the challenges from this app don't count toward our challenge count on this site
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
It 'definitely' does? I think I have 31 from gameplay, but I got the 50 challenges thanks to this game. I think Fsh got the majority of his from this as well. Looking at your challenges I only see 2, but I notice you haven't synced since late yesterday so maybe that is why.
Hmmm I have had Brazil now on my profile for a week, I have 30 challenges, and none have showed up on this site
Mine all showed up. Still says the game needs to sync, but they all showed up in my feed and I got the 50 challenge badge from it.
Ten minutes after I posted in this thread, the App synced to my profile lol!
Ten minutes after I posted in this thread, the App synced to my profile lol!
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Told ya! If you want fast(er) syncs around here the only option is premium. Otherwise it's a waiting game.
Wow, I just got the last 11 I needed in the first game today. Amazed I got that many, after getting trickles the last few games. 96/96 Done!
Wow, I just got the last 11 I needed in the first game today. Amazed I got that many, after getting trickles the last few games. 96/96 Done!
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I started out with 3 in a row, then no more until the very end of the first game. 79/96 for me, and not being able to get any during the weekdays probably means I won't finish it.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Congrats. Expect hate mail until I get mine... which really won't be until Tuesday at the earliest...Will have to go back to earning challenges the hard way just in case they put out a 100 challenge badge here.
Congrats. Expect hate mail until I get mine... which really won't be until Tuesday at the earliest...Will have to go back to earning challenges the hard way just in case they put out a 100 challenge badge here.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I'm sure there will be a 100, but badges get much harder fast around here. So I would expect 100, 250, 500, 1000. And this little thing called work makes it very hard for me to get these anymore. I was going to get more tomorrow, but my grandfather is not doing well so I will be traveling to see him tomorrow.
Yeah, I was able to get close to 80 before they stopped doing 6pm games. All of last week, I was only able to catch the last 1/2hr of the last game each day, and was only getting 1 card per day. Didn't expect to finish today at all, much less in the first game.
Final stats;
Cards Collected: 96 | Polls Completed: 238 | Times In Majority: 209 | Times In Minority: 30
Thanks for this Fsh! I've been using this like crazy while doing random other things in the main window. 70 down so far.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account