NEED xbox one friends

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

Holy crap that looks brutal! dang yeah that may take a little, but that will just give me time to learn the controls and gameplay lol yes I'm definitely down to get a little group going for sure!Totally forgot with this Xbox one I can download the game from my computer here at work haha so it should be ready to go when I get home
Let me know when you 2 get close to lvl 10.
And I hope you are gonna be alright B8tingu
Sweet I'll let you know for sure! Ima start bangin those levels out when I get home lol. Thanks guys I'm stoked
yeah Fprgot to mention that Before, yeah i agree that we should have a Schedule, hopefully one that fits me aswell considering im on the other side of the pond from you guys Wink
Definitely that would be awesome. I mean at LEAST we could set up weekend timesthat we can all work out if not a regular schedule. I'm sure I'll be on daily, just got work and gym then gaming lol. Hell I used to set my alarm and wake up at 3am for MONTHS to help my alliance defend on game of war lol
Tbh I'm not much of a mp but i love boosting, this Mmorp or whatever they call it its pretty new to me, so I'm game to check it out and have some fun, but when it gets right down to it, I realm want to be able to work on the achievements as well. I'll also hop on TESO and start my character...
B8TINGU: I get that, and thats just fine with me Smile got a friend that just got 50 in ESO that bugging me to get it aswell (he and i used to be in the same Guild on World of Warcraft)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account