Found 34 posts - Go to Last Post

Thanks, but the game page is still not noted as Kinect required like the others, which is why I noticed it in the first place;

3 Point Contest - http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-2214/
10 Frame Bowling - http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-2240/

It should have the purple notation on the right side like the others. Not a big deal really, but all of the others are marked.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Oh, I thought you wanted the badge indication on it, lol.. I will look into doing that for you.
Ok I'm sorry handing out the other badges in the other thread I sort of forgot about you guys here...sooooo sorry about that, but the good news is your all fixed!! Yeas Kaens I even went ahead and gave you the OpenId badge...
Ok I'm sorry handing out the other badges in the other thread I sort of forgot about you guys here...sooooo sorry about that, but the good news is your all fixed!! Yeas Kaens I even went ahead and gave you the OpenId badge...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I guess you held out as long as you could...
I earned that badge NINE months ago Fsh! Thanks B8!
The rest of us don't get it?
The rest of us don't get it?
Originally Posted by futiles
Nope you didn't complain as much as Keans...lol.. (messing with you) Unfortunatly I don't have a list of who actually needs it, so if you would like to post also Eric is still looking into this issue and I don't want to mess anything up that he may be looking at.. (which I may already have....sorry Eric if I did)

Also that doesn't mean I won't give it to you soon, anyway, unless Eric tells me not to, but let's give him a little more time?
I used the Wordpress Option to test OpenID. It shows Wordpress as a connected Account now, but no OpenID badge.

No problem, though.
I used the Wordpress Option to test OpenID. It shows Wordpress as a connected Account now, but no OpenID badge.

No problem, though.
Originally Posted by futiles
Cool, I'll start a list, but like I said let me talk to Eric and see whats up.. sorry and thanks..
Isn't there a thread specifically for the Open ID issue? I would imagine that most of us would have posted in there; so there shouldn't be a need to start a new list, right? And if I'm wrong... add me to the OpenID list, too, because I've tried to get it but it keeps linking other accounts rather than giving me the OpenID badge.
Isn't there a thread specifically for the Open ID issue? I would imagine that most of us would have posted in there; so there shouldn't be a need to start a new list, right? And if I'm wrong... add me to the OpenID list, too, because I've tried to get it but it keeps linking other accounts rather than giving me the OpenID badge.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Your right..that's what I meant..yea....um...that's exactly what I was talking about my list..is um in the other thread... Stick Out Tongue
I'll need to be on that OpenID list too....

Just noticed, my count didn't increase for Kinect games completed, and that 3-pt contest still isn't showing in the Kinect required list. I know you said you added it, but it doesn't look like it stuck.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-2214/
So i just noticed that I also don't have the KoK tier 1 badge even though it's at 10/10 and 100%.
I'll need to be on that OpenID list too....

Just noticed, my count didn't increase for Kinect games completed, and that 3-pt contest still isn't showing in the Kinect required list. I know you said you added it, but it doesn't look like it stuck.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-2214/
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Good looking out, I'll have to forward this on to Eric then, maybe there's something else that goes into just adding a game..thanks.

dacoto, your badge has been awarded.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account