Completion percent badge - should I have this?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I'll have to look into excluding games with 0 achievements earned. It would be a fairly simple ch
ange. Let me test this out and get back to you on this.

Update: I have updated the completion rate formula to exclude games with 0 unlocked achievements now.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Back up to 92%! You are my hero! Smile
That's great, thanks a lot Eric, appreciate it. Shows same here as at TA now, which is right since they don't include 0 gs either, and track by achievements earned as well.

I know Fsh had mentioned this at one point, but is there any way the comp % can show a decimal place (or preferably 2)? There's such a big gap from one point to the next for people with high gamerscores, would be nice to know which end of the number you're at.
You should be able to see a breakdown of your completion rate including it's current value (rounded to 3 decimal points). Simply hover over your Completion Rate anywhere on your profile. Here's what mine looks like:

Great, thanks for that Eric. The only other spot it would be nice to have the decimal points is on the leaderboards, but this helps give everyone an idea of which end of the number they're on. 8)
I cannot thank you enough for recalculating the comp % but I do echo Buck's sentiment regarding extending the decimal on the leaderboad, so that way there are not so many ties. We completionists can be a bit fickle regarding our percentages.
I cannot thank you enough for recalculating the comp % but I do echo Buck's sentiment regarding extending the decimal on the leaderboad, so that way there are not so many ties. We completionists can be a bit fickle regarding our percentages.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I should probably get a badge for suggesting a great feature:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/featur...ercentage.html
I should probably get a badge for suggesting a great feature:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/featur...ercentage.html
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I pushed for removing 0 gs games, so I should get the badge :P
Thanks for the input. Leaderboards will now show the full, more detailed completion percentage from now on. I'm also hoping to provide a weighted completion percentage to take into account how many games and achievements there are for each gamer.
That's great, thanks for getting that all fixed up.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account