Found 38 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I guess I need to dust off the 360 and download the Destiny beta sooner rather than never
I guess I need to dust off the 360 and download the Destiny beta sooner rather than never
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
It's already passed and it's not available in the store anymore. You missed it.
Eric, thank you for the reply, I appreciate it. I played the beta on X1 and loved it, would've loved it better in 1080p.

I still think Xbox is messing up its "next gen" system. It hurts my soul to admit it, but I find it to be true. That is only my opinion and I hope they change it.
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
It's not XBOX, it's the publishers deciding they want to distribute their games to the widest distribution. Remember PS2 lived a long time into the PS3 gen. I'd say it's really 2015 when we start seeing a real split.
It's not XBOX, it's the publishers deciding they want to distribute their games to the widest distribution. Remember PS2 lived a long time into the PS3 gen. I'd say it's really 2015 when we start seeing a real split.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yeah, they said they were going to continue to give support to the 360 for at least 2 more years, so that sounds about right.
Is it over? I see nothing on either console's dashboard (360/X1) showing the beta download. Nor in either console's store. Figure it's over or I'm missing something.
Is it over? I see nothing on either console's dashboard (360/X1) showing the beta download. Nor in either console's store. Figure it's over or I'm missing something.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Yes, it's over. I don't see it available for download on either console. and the servers are shut down for it as well.
Bah, I never thought in a million years there would be a badge for playing a build version of a game. I guess that's what happens when you make assumptions. No biggie, if beta badges becomes normal this certainly won't be the last one I miss Lol

What's next...a Candy Crush badge? Lol
guess im the only 1 that pays attention the new badges that are added i check every day for a new badge n yes there is 4 or 5 beta badges on here already so its nothing new
guess im the only 1 that pays attention the new badges that are added i check every day for a new badge n yes there is 4 or 5 beta badges on here already so its nothing new
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Exactly, it's not new, just the first one added since the 360v people migrated. I still don't have my badge and I've been synced twice since Eric said it was fixed for Xbox One.
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
I can't say I'm disinterested in them because I do enjoy chasing them...especially certain ones, but I don't keep a close eye on them. My interest begins to wane when it gets too watered down. I'll still chase the ones that are interesting to me though.

Exactly, it's not new, just the first one added since the 360v people migrated. I still don't have my badge and I've been synced twice since Eric said it was fixed for Xbox One.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I remember seeing one for participating in the site beta, which totally makes sense. I must not have noticed the ones for game betas though. I may have seen them and just skipped over them since they don't interest me (and are no longer obtainable anyway).
Bah, I never thought in a million years there would be a badge for playing a build version of a game. I guess that's what happens when you make assumptions. No biggie, if beta badges becomes normal this certainly won't be the last one I miss Lol

What's next...a Candy Crush badge? Lol
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Candy Crush, those were dark times... Did you have to bring that up?
it would of been nice if the badge was added before the beta was over though unless I read when the badge was added wrong.
I guess spending all that time on Crucibal was worth it
Originally Posted by Kaens
I think it was just fixed for those missing it for the 360. He's still figuring out how to track it for X1.I'm not surprised it's a problem, since it doesn't even show in my activity on Xbox.com, but like you I can see my stats on Bungie.
I think it was just fixed for those missing it for the 360. He's still figuring out how to track it for X1.I'm not surprised it's a problem, since it doesn't even show in my activity on Xbox.com, but like you I can see my stats on Bungie.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
That's why we can only track the Xbox 360 beta right now. It shows up on Xbox.com unlike the Xbox One beta. Smile

Sorry for the confusion.
That's why we can only track the Xbox 360 beta right now. It shows up on Xbox.com unlike the Xbox One beta. Smile

Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
It did get captured on 360voice... Just need to figure out where the gap is.
Bah, I missed out on this also and lost my 250 day login streak with 30 days to go. Can I get a SDCC badge instead? :P

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account