Last Movie You've Seen?

Entertainment

Because it makes money. Thats always the simple annoying answer. The RE and FF franchse is being constantly milked so why not old time movie ones?
i remember when i read they were making new die hard, rocky, rambo, jurassic park and indiana jones movies. I nearly cried. They're ruining my childhood.
Bambi Ruined my childhood. Why did the mum have to die... ;_;
Die Hard 4 was a good movie...or are they planning a 5th? I'm a bit annoyed at the possibility of a fourth RE film It could have been a great trilogy but NO! Had to have another twist and cliffhanger. *sigh, angry face*
The Third one came out? o_O
yeah it was out ages ago...we were still playing vegas 1, i know cos thats how i saw the advert
Ahh Vegas, there's more adverts in that game then sheep in Wales (and I am Welsh)

But yeah, I, myself, am looking forward to the new Incredable Hulk film, it looks awesome.
Ahh Vegas, there's more adverts in that game then sheep in Wales (and I am Welsh)

But yeah, I, myself, am looking forward to the new Incredable Hulk film, it looks awesome.
Originally Posted by The Archanist
If you're going to make a sheep comment, say new zealand.

Sheep outnumber people fifteen to one there.
If you're going to make a sheep comment, say new zealand.

Sheep outnumber people fifteen to one there.
Originally Posted by Killak
But there's not that many adverts in RB6 Vegas.
Fair enough then... did the second one have less adverts?
Don't know myself, I only used to play Vegas 1 my mates on on his 50" tv with the HD on his PS3.

Might want to have a look at Vegas 2, but apparently it's more of the same when it comes to gameplay wise.
I think our dear Billy's written a review, Arch. May want to check it out.
Die Hard 4 was a good movie...or are they planning a 5th?
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
I dunno. I hated it. Almost fell asleep in the theatre, even. The fact that it was PG-13 in the theatre just proves how un-Die Hard it was...and John McClaine was too ridiculous. He had the same attitude, but the stunts were too over the top for me to enjoy. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

I liked the bad guy, though. And switching it to French to hear Bruce Willis say his one famous line was fantastic.
its a 15 over here but maybe they toned it down for cinemas where you are for some twisted reason. if it was 13 then it would be a 12 here. The guy who directed it is making a Gears of War movie. The people in Die Hard are always ridiculous its part of the whole "one immortal (american) badass takes on army of generic terrorists" method that movies and games employ.
"one immortal (american) badass takes on army of generic terrorists"
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
Isn't that just Devil May Cry if you replaced "Generic Terrorists" with "Generic Demons"
Isn't that just Devil May Cry if you replaced "Generic Terrorists" with "Generic Demons"
Originally Posted by The Archanist
Basically... but DMC's usually more badass.

though not as badass as Mr Mclaine.
you'd have to replace "badass" with "smug cunt"
That's actually pretty true... Dante isn't the most modest of people... McClaine doesn't even try and be badass in the first three. He just is. However, I've never seen the fourth... May want to, sounds alright, I suppose.
its a decent movie and has the guy who plays 47 in the hitman film
As the bad guy? And HITMAN! That's another film I have to see...

Please tell me you have the DVD, Billy?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account