Xbox One Backwards Compatible Round Two

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Ticket to Ride, how hard is that for a kid?

My youngest is a big train fan, Too bad he can't play AC Syndicate!
Originally Posted by Fshguy
should be ok for a kid in the 8-10 range at least. I quite enjoyed playing it. You can play with him online, or set it to 1 easy AI until he gets the hang of it. There's next to no actual train stuff though, it's all conceptual, so he may not keep an interest in it.
Can he match colors, count to six, and connect points on a map?
Originally Posted by futiles
I know there are quite a few non-children around here who would struggle with this. Based on past experiences....
should be ok for a kid in the 8-10 range at least. I quite enjoyed playing it. You can play with him online, or set it to 1 easy AI until he gets the hang of it. There's next to no actual train stuff though, it's all conceptual, so he may not keep an interest in it.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I think this is where the analog version gets more play. I rather enjoy fiddling with my little train cars while I organize for my next turn.
It's a mute point, I don't know why you bother. What I JUST noticed, however, was this..

WTF is that?! I'm #1 dammit! Even if you take away whatever badges you want to credit to me owning an X1, I still have you beat! RAWR!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Is that like saying Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is the #1 movie of the year(That has chipmunks in it?)
I know there are quite a few non-children around here who would struggle with this. Based on past experiences....
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Touché. .

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account