I thought they were spam accounts registered by search bots at first
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Give it a few days and they can start talking about how they make $3000 a week working from home, or how they get cheap Nike sneakers, Or something about profile views...
Unfortunately the ones we'd like to leave are just like herpes - they never will, and they'll continue to infect the rest of us. This is the same group that virtually destroyed the community at 360Voice. We see where that led us.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Shut the fuck up about 360voice. Anyone here had zero to do with that site going away. I worked my ass off on it and so did fshguy and futiles. Get your fucking facts straight Jake.
Shut the fuck up about 360voice. Anyone here had zero to do with that site going away. I worked my ass off on it and so did fshguy and futiles. Get your fucking facts straight Jake.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
I didn't say destroyed the site. I specifically said destroyed t community. IE the friendly and welcoming aspect of the truly wonderful people there. I saw it all happen from the beginning firsthand. Don't forget I was staff there for years before others got involved, and was summarily cast aside when they did. You guys black sheeped me, remember? Everything I had done with Trapper in the beginning got smashed, and he lost faith. I don't want that happening again here, at this truly wonderful, friendly site, like it did over there. What happened at AF this year was deliberately against the restbof this community. And futiles already claimed it as such.

Also, my "idea to log in lots of fake accounts" isn't accurate. I made sure that all my family's accounts were logged in. My nephew wasn't even in the same town! My wife logged in, both times, and I logged my children's accounts in. All have a real gamertag associated with them. I said nothing of fake accounts. If that weren't against my morals, then I would have made 1k of them and gotten all the badges already, Ryan.

I'm not the bad guy here. I wasn't selfish and devious against the rest of the community and exploited a loophole to earn badges. I've earned all mine. What was once the great joy of this site for me has been effectively ruined by the same mentality that ruined 3v.
I'm locking this thread, it seems to be headed in a bad direction. If Eric wishes to unlock it and post then he will do so. If you would like to discuss your issues further I suggest you do so via PM and please try to find a common ground and work out your differences', but don't do it publicly it will not be tolerated unless it is in a civil manner.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account