what kind cars do u like?

General Chat

right there with yah 16 yr marine over here hoooo rah semper fi till i die got discharged after being hurt in iraq but im enjoying life with the kids n wife atm
Last edited 08-26-2013 at 04:16 AM by ky pro 2008.
right there with yah 16 yr marine over here hoooo rah semper pi till i die got discharged after being hurt in iraq but im enjoying life with the kids n wife atm
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Semper Fi, jarhead. I was medically retired after injuries sustained, and I miss it real bad. At 5 years in, I was E-5(p), with maxed points, 3 year E-5. I was high speed and squared away, but breaking your spine kinda stops that. Glad you're home safe, brother.

I think we've hijacked this thread, lol

What do you think of the new Taurus SHO.
havent seen the new taurus yet my 1st car was a 86 taurus n i ran that till the wheels feel off lol
had my right leg amputated from stepping on an ied but its all good im part cyborb if u will now
had my right leg amputated from stepping on an ied but its all good im part cyborb if u will now
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Damn brother. I've got 6lbs of titanium holding my spine together; I set off WalMart alarms and airport metal detectors lol

I have an '01 Taurus now, 180k+ miles on it, still runs top. Since I am in the auto repair industry now, I have tinkered with mine a bit, getting 32-35 mpg out of her without power loss. She's my little tank, in all her glory. Survived Fort Drum too! But, with 3 kids now, she's getting a little small for us. The wifes' Town n Country is getting used hard lately because of it. But, in all honesty, it's the best car I have had, and I have had qute a few of em.
yah the hard part was learning to walk again the drs told me i would never walk again boy did i show them
I got the same, but after extensve surguries at Walter Reed, 2 years of rehab, so did I. Docs always underestimate the stubborness of the modern soldier, eh? Again, glad you're home. VA taking care of you?
somewhat yah but some of my benefits have been lost in recent years
Get on em about it. You have a service connected injury, you should have great benefits. Were you not med boarded when you got out? Amputees should have minimum 50% Retirement package in my book.
*you're. C'mon man, you know better. Big Grin lol
That is a good looking car, nice job Chevy.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account