How to get badges

General Chat

Pinned Thread
I've tried a number of the codes for the Gotta Catch 'Em All and Wanted badges, but I didn't get them correct. Also, a general hint for mystery badges #2 & 4 would be helpful.

EDIT: Never mind about the mystery badges, as I've found them myself.
Last edited 11-16-2014 at 04:17 AM by Dvader83.
I've tried a number of the codes for the Gotta Catch 'Em All and Wanted badges, but I didn't get them correct. Also, a general hint for mystery badges #2 & 4 would be helpful.

EDIT: Never mind about the mystery badges, as I've found them myself.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
You may want to check this thread out for some help :

http://www.gamertagnation.com/genera...ted-badge.html
Is there an accurate list of games that qualify for the Glitched badge on GTN or other gamming forum?
There are lists for which achievements are glitched/unobtainable on True Achievements.
Also, a general hint for mystery badges #2 & 4 would be helpful.
Can Deliverer Stick Out Tongue
Finally picked up Mystery Badge #1. It really gave my OCD a workout lol
Finally picked up Mystery Badge #1. It really gave my OCD a workout lol
Originally Posted by Steiermark
Apparently not enough of one, since you didn't post the same thing three times in a row.
Apparently not enough of one, since you didn't post the same thing three times in a row.
Lol. For some weird reason, my posts double after I submit. Don't know why.
How do I get the Gotta Catch Them All & Konami'd badges? Konami one would make more sense if there was a start button on a keyboard.
Pretty sure I've unlocked an achievement on my birthday at some point but no badge?

Edit: Scratch that, I've never told the site my birthday, doh!
How do I get the Gotta Catch Them All & Konami'd badges? Konami one would make more sense if there was a start button on a keyboard.
Originally Posted by SpectreJordan
Seems like the start button is what officially entered a command into the consoles for me...
I'm trying to get the 404 as well
Originally Posted by SoulCrusher6
You should read this thread..

http://www.gamertagnation.com/issues...ble-404-a.html
Is there an accurate list of games that qualify for the Glitched badge on GTN or other gamming forum?
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
I think the Glitched badge is glitched. I have a handful of games that I have played that have unobtainable achievements and no badge.
I think the Glitched badge is glitched. I have a handful of games that I have played that have unobtainable achievements and no badge.
Originally Posted by napoearth
Since people have earned it today and yesterday, more than likely there are many games that have bad achievements that just are not associated with the badge. It would help a lot to have a source showing which games are tied to the badge.
Since people have earned it today and yesterday, more than likely there are many games that have bad achievements that just are not associated with the badge. It would help a lot to have a source showing which games are tied to the badge.
Originally Posted by futiles
The site apparently does not recognize a game for the glitched badge if any gamer on the site has completed it. The problem with that is I know for a fact that one of the games I would qualify for has been cheated, and the other, I am 99.99% sure the same gamer cheated that one as well. For both games, this gamer is the only gamer to complete them.
Last edited 06-07-2016 at 01:37 PM by napoearth.
I am extremely struggling to find Mystery Badge VI I have typed everything to do with Reminisce in the search and found nothing. I have searched all over the site in the tabs and found nothing I am really stuck Frown
I am extremely struggling to find Mystery Badge VI I have typed everything to do with Reminisce in the search and found nothing. I have searched all over the site in the tabs and found nothing I am really stuck Frown
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
Mystery Badge VI can only be found during one specific part of the week.
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
To be fair, I internet wrong, so, I did not know there was such a thing as Mystery Badge VI's reference until Mystery Badge VI came out. And even then, I had to be helped.
Mystery Badge VI can only be found during one specific part of the week.
Yeah I know the day I just have no clue as to where I have searched everywhere to do with my profile my time zone settings heck I have even tried searching all the filters on someone's profile who recently unlocked it and still nothing I have checked all the calendar related locations on the site still nothing I have gone back through my activity feed to when I joined the site nothing Frown

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account