Arcade Fire VII Badge Issue

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

My Arcade Fire VII progress was showing 481 / 500. With the store closing next year I wanted to get to 500 and bout 21 arcade titles. I forced a sync and I am still showing only 497/500 games when I should be over 500 with the 21 purchased games. I will try and review the ones I bout on my games to see if they are showing up properly.
My Arcade Fire VII progress was showing 481 / 500. With the store closing next year I wanted to get to 500 and bout 21 arcade titles. I forced a sync and I am still showing only 497/500 games when I should be over 500 with the 21 purchased games. I will try and review the ones I bout on my games to see if they are showing up properly.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Do you not have to get an achievement in them to register them? Or did you get an achievement in each one as well? And remember, the store is only "kind of closing" next year. It will be mo.re difficult, but, it will not be 100% locked down and thrown away
Do you not have to get an achievement in them to register them? Or did you get an achievement in each one as well? And remember, the store is only "kind of closing" next year. It will be mo.re difficult, but, it will not be 100% locked down and thrown away
Originally Posted by futiles
There should be no achievement pops needed on the 360. All 21 games I bought are showing in my library. I bought them on the 360 and launched them on the 360 for them to appear in my feed. However, a deeper dive in my game library is showing that Monopoly Plus and Risk are not listed as arcade games.

That said I was at 281 before the buying spree, If I negate the 2 games mentioned above I should have 19 new games which should bring me to 500.
I'm not sure how helpful this is, but I see you've played twenty arcade titles between October 22nd and 29th according to this site; however, according to TA, when I searched for half of those twenty in your played games history, none showed up as being played.
I'm not sure how helpful this is, but I see you've played twenty arcade titles between October 22nd and 29th according to this site; however, according to TA, when I searched for half of those twenty in your played games history, none showed up as being played.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I am pretty sure TA lets you manually add games if you want. Or you need to pop an achievement regardless if it is on the 360 to show up in the feed.
Originally Posted by futiles
You can sync games of 360 here without unlock achievements,you can check my profile and see how many game have with 0 cheevos

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account