Missing Wishful Thinking III Badge

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Info Needed
Hi

Wishful Thinking III badge hasn't unlocked although it says I've met the requirements.

Also my achievements and stats haven't synched properly for a week.
Thank you for the info, I'll look into this for you, looks like there may be a few games on your list that are not tracking right. If you could please refrain from adding any more for the time being maybe I can track them downer one of the devs. can look into it faster? Not sure but it may take me a day or two if no one else finds it faster..lol.
Last edited 08-29-2014 at 03:41 AM by B8TINGU.
I think Doom II might be the problem as my feed as just said i unlocked 101 achievements in the game and there's only 12.
Yea this may be a little more involved than I originally thought, it seems a few others are experiencing something similar so it may be an Eric messing around with code thing and it may fix itself, either that or Fsh broke something and is just not fessing up to it...������
Wishful Thinking III was unlocked last week after my 1st post but now it seems to have locked itself again.

And I've apparently unlocked 1555 achievements in Tomb Raider. Definite Edition.....
I have the same issue
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
You already have a thread open for your issue, no need to revive a thread that has been dead for a year+
Admin not have changed label on thread on Fixed
Admin not have changed label on thread on Fixed
so PM the admin, don't open new threads or revive dead ones.
Hi

Wishful Thinking III badge hasn't unlocked although it says I've met the requirements.

Also my achievements and stats haven't synched properly for a week.
Originally Posted by Yontnaem
Your profile is up to date as of this post. Also, it looks like you have 20 games on your wishlist:

http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...?name=wishlist

The Wishful Thinking III badge requires 25 games on your wishlist. Keep in mind the system automatically removes games from your wishlist as you play them.
I hope it will be fixed soon..
Now is fixed, Thanks

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account