360voice support is officially dead

General Chat

Found 35 posts - Go to Last Post

I am only posting here because so many people have accounts at multiple sites, but, LiveGamer (the current owner of 360voice) has decided to stop supporting the site. While that may be vague, Mightymango and Fshguy have both been officially dismissed.

You can read more here: http://360voice.gamerdna.com/forum/t...TOPIC_ID=27035
I truly sorry about the site and worry my account on the site will be gone.Maybe the site should have new features.
I truly sorry about the site and worry my account on the site will be gone.Maybe the site should have new features.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
New features? The owner has officially let the only programmer/developer for the site go. There will be ZERO updates, forever. No badges will be updated. No site issues will be fixed. No features will be added.

Unless they change their minds, but, they won't.
I guess I'm using this site for the next 20 years.
i kinda seen this coming since most every1 i know stopped using those sites years ago
Wow! They battled all through that and seemed to be going great, how horrible. 360v will always have a place in my heart, I was one of the first gamers to get the 50 wins badge and at one point I was the 7th most watched person there... Yet they came back twice before so there is always hope.. and if not I would hope that the 360voicers would come to find a good home here.. who knows maybe Eric could use the help?
I hope this site will have game session feature,achievement guide tips and follow user feature like on Raptr.
I hope this site will have game session feature,achievement guide tips and follow user feature like on Raptr.
Originally Posted by Ellerkermike40
We are working on all sorts of stuff, feature request are also looked at.. so if you want something let us know.. BTW gaming sessions are in the works, just be a little patient with us as we'er not a s big and supported as some of the "bigger" sites..i.e. TA, Raptr, but were working on it.
Okay keep me up to date with this.
Met alot of great friends that i still game and hang with on the site since i joined back in 07, sorry to see it's dead...
360voice was one of the sites that inspired me to build Gamertag Nation. It's sad to see them go away.
360voice was one of the sites that inspired me to build Gamertag Nation. It's sad to see them go away.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I actively encouraged Fshguy to join GTN and reach out to you Eric! He's joined, so hopefully he can help you out in some way (once he's settled and has the time). It'd be great for GTN to be THE alternative to TA.
Makes me sad. 360 voice was the first site I joined.
yah ive been on 360v since 06 so its like losing a long time friend
Terrible news. 360v had a big hand in bringing my achievement interest to where it is today.
So I get all of these "Gamertag Nation" friend requests. Come here and check the forums and see this. That prompted me to go to 360v and read the news myself. This makes me sad.
Terrible..... my streak LOL :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account