Achievement Fest 2015 - hotel & flight meet up info

General Chat

Found 31 posts - Go to Last Post

Will update the first post. Looks like you'll probably be sitting in the airport for awhile when you get there though. We usually meet up in front of the indy grill in the common area. Glad to see you're attending again this year, and doing the dates right this time.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I ain't no rookie anymore
Teppanyaki seems to be closed down Frown

Apparently failed a few health inspections.

Originally Posted by griffey95
BOOOO.

Well, it re-opened as "Asian Grill"

And that is now closed.

Originally Posted by griffey95
That's just loser talk. "health inspections" were one of the main challenges in the RBC
That's just loser talk. "health inspections" were one of the main challenges in the RBC
So, the year I planned to hand over the crown, it is closed...
My wife has been calling Japanese steakhouse places "teppanyaki" for years and I never knew it was a real place. She's from PA so I'm used to her calling things the wrong name. For example - a vacuum cleaner is NOT a sweeper. A broom sweeps, the person holding the broom is a sweeper dammit! Fortunately for me, I learned a long time ago not to argue with her about this stuff, which is fortunate because she was right about this one.
My wife has been calling Japanese steakhouse places "teppanyaki" for years and I never knew it was a real place. She's from PA so I'm used to her calling things the wrong name. For example - a vacuum cleaner is NOT a sweeper. A broom sweeps, the person holding the broom is a sweeper dammit! Fortunately for me, I learned a long time ago not to argue with her about this stuff, which is fortunate because she was right about this one.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Teppanyaki is a style of Japanese cooking, so, she may have been right and wrong depending on the place she was referring to each time. Smile
So, the year I planned to hand over the crown, it is closed...
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah right... Like we could find a worthy successor....
I heard Show-Me's had a buffet.....
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I don't think you'd care for their crab special. Especially with the wedding just a few months away.
I don't think you'd care for their crab special. Especially with the wedding just a few months away.
I don't think this is the buffet you're looking for...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account