***SPOILERS*** HBO's Game of Thrones ***Spoilers***

General Chat

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

In case you missed in in the thread title....

SPOILERS INSIDE....LEAVE NOW TO AVOID THEM

#1. How is it remotely possible that we don't have a GoT thread already?

#2. Am I the only one who was "meh" about Jon Snow getting whacked? Following the end of the season I went back to S1 and started watching my way back through the series. I find myself skipping past almost every scene regarding the night's watch, the wall, wildlings or anything involving that story line. Other than the white walkers, that storyline is pretty ho-hum. I do have to admit though, this was pretty badass....

#3. Many of my FB friends said they felt bad for Cerci and the walk of shame. I thought she got off easy and wouldn't have felt bad if they gutted her like a fish and fed her corpse to Danni's dragons.

#4. Stannis was gaining a LOT of love...until he decided to pull a real "father of the year" move and torch his kid. Now he's hated by pretty much everyone, myself included.

#5. I have no idea why I numbered this crap...don't follow this format as it's ridiculously stupid Lol

Oh, and if anyone complains about this thread containing spoilers after reading the thread title, we will do to you as Ramsay Bolton did to Theon Lol
I'm with you on Cerci not getting more.. She deserved every bit of that and more, but we need a protagonist with them killing everyone..ok so I think this was just going to make her very vengeful. I don't see The Sparrow living much longer..

Agreed with Stanis to a point. He was doing some questionable things so I didn't hate him, but nether did I quite like him and yea after what he pulled with his daughter, I'm glad he's dead, whish it would have been much worse for him in the end.

As for John Snow...I was completely shocked and mortified! One of the last remaining characters I truly liked, but I'm also sure we have mot seen the last of him. Why would they invest so much into him to just simply kill him off like that. Nope I think something big is in store for him.

I was pretty shocked by what they did to Aria too...not cool, I'm hoping this is only temporary, otherwise o feel that is where the show may have jumped the shark.
I'm with you on Cerci not getting more.. She deserved every bit of that and more, but we need a protagonist with them killing everyone..ok so I think this was just going to make her very vengeful. I don't see The Sparrow living much longer..

Agreed with Stanis to a point. He was doing some questionable things so I didn't hate him, but nether did I quite like him and yea after what he pulled with his daughter, I'm glad he's dead, whish it would have been much worse for him in the end.

As for John Snow...I was completely shocked and mortified! One of the last remaining characters I truly liked, but I'm also sure we have mot seen the last of him. Why would they invest so much into him to just simply kill him off like that. Nope I think something big is in store for him.

I was pretty shocked by what they did to Aria too...not cool, I'm hoping this is only temporary, otherwise o feel that is where the show may have jumped the shark.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Well, not really jumped the shark, since that part is actually from the books. As is the Jon Snow "death" - which I only put in quotes because the book does not end with him dying, but rather being stabbed and left for dead. GRRM does love to kill characters. Ned's death in the first book is a complete shock. Many of the deaths are worse in the book, only because there are so many extraneous pages devoted to making you like the character, only to ace them.
Well, that necromancer chick did return to the wall, so maybe..........
I feel the same way about the Wall stuff, just kind of dull compared to some of the other stuff. I do really like Jon Snow and I think the show improved on what had been happening on the wall by "showing" us the white walkers more and really raising the stakes of why the wall is important.
Well apparently John Snow is not even really the Bastard son of Ned Stark..so this may play into things as well..
Well apparently John Snow is not even really the Bastard son of Ned Stark..so this may play into things as well..
There is speculation that he is not, but, there is nothing more than fan fiction about it, yet.
Well, sounds like any common theory still makes him a bastard one way or another...
I feel the same way about the Wall stuff, just kind of dull compared to some of the other stuff. I do really like Jon Snow and I think the show improved on what had been happening on the wall by "showing" us the white walkers more and really raising the stakes of why the wall is important.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
110% agreed
Well I for one am tired of waiting for winter, took them six years of them saying "winter is coming" finally I'm hoping next year will see this big battle with the white walkers they have been alluding to. I fear though this may be the case. I also want to get back to Bran. We haven't seen him at all this season, when next we see him he's going to have gone thru puberty in real time and we won't recognize him, lol.
Kit Harrington is sexy! That is all!

Also, Brans story line is current with the books so there is no where further to go unless the show just straight up makes a new storyline for him. Then again, they have deviated so far from the books at this point, its entirely possible.
Well I for one am tired of waiting for winter, took them six years of them saying "winter is coming" finally I'm hoping next year will see this big battle with the white walkers they have been alluding to. I fear though this may be the case. I also want to get back to Bran. We haven't seen him at all this season, when next we see him he's going to have gone thru puberty in real time and we won't recognize him, lol.
Sorry, Bran's storyline is the least of the Stark kids... Unless you want to count Richon? (I checked, it's Rickon). In this case, the book really alludes more to where he's going and in a way might be able to help is siblings against "Winter".
Well I know the books material is all over with and their going ahead with new stuff, it really seems to me that this is an epic about the Starks.
While I was browsing the internet lately I happen o stumble on this little gem of an article...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...hint/32501501/

Can't wait for next season.. ugh Why can't they do a Walking dead thing and break it up so we have Game of Thrones year round?
While I was browsing the internet lately I happen o stumble on this little gem of an article...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...hint/32501501/

Can't wait for next season.. ugh Why can't they do a Walking dead thing and break it up so we have Game of Thrones year round?
Glad to see that sexiness will be around for next season!!!!!! Big Grin
Goddamnit! Ian McShane is brilliant and I was fired up to see him....then they immediately kill him off...blasphemy! Lol
Goddamnit! Ian McShane is brilliant and I was fired up to see him....then they immediately kill him off...blasphemy! Lol
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
I wanted to see some more of Ian, but the Hound is back!
Maybe she should run for US President... I'd vote for her...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account