Do you see it?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 16 (27.12%) Yes

× 31 (52.54%) No I am too late I was sleeping,

× 12 (20.34%) Do not care

• Added 08-01-2015 11:37 AM
  • 59 votes
  • Votes are public
I see a blueish moon. Just think it only happens once every 854 billion years!!!!! i would take a pic but its too cloudy.
i got preoccupied and forgot to go have a look
lucky you guys, all i can see is a yellow sun
Next one is in 2018 I read. Can't find link. 'Blue moon" refers to the second full moon in a month. It may or may not have an actual blue hue to it, but if you can catch it at right time it might.
I saw it. Just a full moon, nothing blue about it.
I was camping all weekend and kept checking, but I didn't see it. Maybe it was too late at night Frown
Next one is in 2018 I read. Can't find link. 'Blue moon" refers to the second full moon in a month. It may or may not have an actual blue hue to it, but if you can catch it at right time it might.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
A blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar.

The phrase has nothing to do with the actual color of the moon, although a literal "blue moon" (the moon appearing with a tinge of blue) may occur in certain atmospheric conditions: e.g., when there are volcanic eruptions or when exceptionally large fires leave particles in the atmosphere.

SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_moon ah the wonders f the internet.. lol.. you guys need to stop playing games every so often... :P

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account