Achievement Fest 2016 - Are you going?

General Chat

What is your Achievement Fest status?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 7 (8.97%) I'm going

× 25 (32.05%) Never going to go

× 13 (16.67%) Wish I could make it, but....(explain)

× 7 (8.97%) Still waiting on permission from my wife...

× 17 (21.79%) Maybe...

× 9 (11.54%) Futiles will kidnap me and drag me there...

• Added 01-19-2016 04:33 PM
  • 78 votes
What are you doing your stuff in now?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
His underpants.
What are you doing your stuff in now?
AF Website is a Wordpress site, so, that's Wordpress. futiles.net is all still just messing around with straight code, but, it is mostly for my own enjoyment and nothing else.
AF Website is a Wordpress site, so, that's Wordpress. futiles.net is all still just messing around with straight code, but, it is mostly for my own enjoyment and nothing else.
Originally Posted by futiles
Angular is pretty popular now for UI Javascript, depends on what you want to do for the site.I would have written the badge calculator if I had to do it today. Godaddy's servers really sucked for doing anything on the server side.
Angular is pretty popular now for UI Javascript, depends on what you want to do for the site.I would have written the badge calculator if I had to do it today. Godaddy's servers really sucked for doing anything on the server side.
Bluehost is my hosting service on futiles.net. I honestly do not know who host's the eBash stuff. I know they are doing some transitioning and that is the primary reason the AF website was down.

Also!!!!

Holiday Inn is going through a full remodel, and will not be available to us this year. We are working on a new hotel and rate.

eBash is also getting a remodel, so stay tuned for that, too.
Bluehost is my hosting service on futiles.net. I honestly do not know who host's the eBash stuff. I know they are doing some transitioning and that is the primary reason the AF website was down.

Also!!!!

Holiday Inn is going through a full remodel, and will not be available to us this year. We are working on a new hotel and rate.

eBash is also getting a remodel, so stay tuned for that, too.
I hope that means they are going to fix the urinal...
I hope that means they are going to fix the urinal...
Holy shit! That is exactly the first thing I thought of when he told me.
I'd rather not have to go into the ladies room when somebody is "blocking" the potty...
I'd rather not have to go into the ladies room when somebody is "blocking" the potty...
Yes.... Blocking...
And you wonder why I don't try to hard to convince my wife we need to fly out to Terre Haute so I can hang out with a few guys I 'know'.
Ditto

And you wonder why I don't try to hard to convince my wife we need to fly out to Terre Haute so I can hang out with a few guys I 'know'.
Originally Posted by Kaens
A crappy potty situation is keeping you away? You know, the hotel has a really nicer commode...
A crappy potty situation is keeping you away? You know, the hotel has a really nicer commode...
You should meet t4nd4r, he could help you with that problem...
Hey, the ladies room is the like the VIP lounge for me. Its the only place I can escape from all the craziness. Plus its super clean since I was 1 of 3 ladies on the building
Hey, the ladies room is the like the VIP lounge for me. Its the only place I can escape from all the craziness. Plus its super clean since I was 1 of 3 ladies on the building
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Since you missed last year, the men's room was down to just the single toilet, so, we basically took over the ladies' room as needed. (Oh, and CK was the only lady last year, as LibrarianBeth had to prepare for the move, and the Wyoming Ladies did not make it.)
Soooooo what is the plan is on stuff for this year as I am going.
Soooooo what is the plan is on stuff for this year as I am racecar.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
stupid autocorrect.
stupid autocorrect.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yeah, because Racecar is strong with me that is almost true. This year it is in between the events I am planning on going to so I cam planning on coming to Indiana.

I don't know where people prefer to stay, I don't know what options I'm supposed to choose. I went to the achievement fest website and there is so much conflicting data as to seats/reservations etc that I'm not sure what the fuck I am supposed to pick.

Also I'm not sure what people would like me to bring/not bring etc.

Ever since 360v is gone I am really out of the loop on this.
We'll get it cleared up for you. Hotel, usually Zack gets a deal for us.

AF site is jacked up. Zack needs to get that cleaned up too.

Oh, can you bring that Chinese Japanese game that takes like 2 hours??? That would be awesome...
Still hoping I can make it. Will have to start checking flight prices soon, as well as hopefully getting some word on hotels so I can figure it out. Canadian dollar hitting the skids certainly didn't help.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account