AchievementFest 2017 Arrival/Departure Times

General Chat

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

For those flying in and out, feel free to add your info to try to sync up for rides to/from the airport in Indy (all times eastern/local)

Buckswana
Arrive - Thurs 2:07 pm
Depart - Mon 2:40 pm (need to be there by 12:40ish)

Fshguy
Arrive - Thurs 10:45 am
Depart - Mon 10:00 am (airport arrival, not flight time)

Hotdogmcgee
Arrive - Thurs 10:37 am
Depart - Mon 3:30 pm

workedfurball29
Arrive - Thurs 11:08 am
Depart - Sun 7:12 pm

DrMondo7
Arrive - Thursday 10:21 am
Depart - Monday 3:30 pm

LibrarianBeth
Arrive - Friday 6:35 pm
Departs - Sunday 9:05 pm

The Dren and Trudood
Arrive - Thursday, 10:55 am
Depart - Monday 3:18 pm

Transport from airport to Terre Haute as per Hotdog;
So here's what I'm seeing for pickup. Most of us all arrive around the same time, except Buck. Current plans for transport from the airport to TH look to be:

Fshguy's itty bitty car - dren and trudood, plus one more if room allows. This way Dren doesn't have to sit at the airport and can get settled in as early as possible

Futiles will arrive for pickup around 11:30-12 for Hotdog plus kid, Mondo, and workedfurball.

We will ask either griffey or one of the eBash people to pick up Buck later in the afternoon.

I have everyone's number except workedfurball, but will be sending that via PM in a moment. We typically meet up in the common area of the airport, usually outside the Indy 500 Grill. Since we're all there about the same time, we can always shuffle the seating arrangement once we meet up.
Last edited 07-11-2017 at 03:55 PM by Buckswana.
FYI, I'm willing to give anyone a ride if they get in early on Thursday. Same goes for Monday, but I have to leave Terre Haute by 9.
Arrive Thurs 10:37 AM (overnight flight FTW?)

Depart Mon 3:30 pm

Calling dibs on 2 seats in Fshguy's car for the Thursday arrival. Will figure out Monday when we get there.
Arrive Thurs 10:37 AM (overnight flight FTW?)

Depart Mon 3:30 pm

Calling dibs on 2 seats in Fshguy's car for the Thursday arrival. Will figure out Monday when we get there.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
No drooling on the seats when you pass out from exhaustion... Actually, I don't care, won't be my car.

I'm fortunate I get a direct connection, 8:30am flight...
LibrarianBeth will likely be traveling separately, due to her current employment. So, hopefully I can coordinate her with someone else flying.

I'm flying in shortly after Fshguy and Hotdog. If you don't mind waiting a ride would be very much appreciated.

I'm flying in shortly after Fshguy and Hotdog. If you don't mind waiting a ride would be very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by workedfurball29
Sure, you'll have to PM your information. Might be a tight squeeze, I didn't get a big car but we can manage for an hour...
Arrive - Thursday 10:21 am
Depart - Monday 3:30 pm

Let me know about transport. I'd like to avoid renting a car, but in "emergency" cases I'll manage.
Looks like everyone so far is arriving around the same time (except me...). Hopefully I can find a lift.
Looks like everyone so far is arriving around the same time (except me...). Hopefully I can find a lift.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
There's probably a couple drivers coming through there... Missfourtune, Streak... Not sure how Griffey or Hunger are coming in...
There's probably a couple drivers coming through there... Missfourtune, Streak... Not sure how Griffey or Hunger are coming in...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yeah, we're still a ways out, not too worried about it.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Streak drives, and I am not sure if South Carolina to Terre Haute passes through Indy. Pretty sure Missfourtune is flying, I told her to send me details if she wants to coordinate with anyone.
Streak drives, and I am not sure if South Carolina to Terre Haute passes through Indy. Pretty sure Missfourtune is flying, I told her to send me details if she wants to coordinate with anyone.
Originally Posted by futiles
Oh, I totally misread that, I was thinking Mystique Siren. That's so cool she's coming back...
We'll be driving up on Wednesday. But if you are still looking for a ride I don't mind taking a trip out to the airport to pick you up on Thursday.
LibrarianBeth arrives at the IND airport at 6:35 PM EDT on Friday, July 14, and she departs from the IND airport at 9:05 PM EDT on Sunday, July 16.

She has a small rental car waiting for her at the airport.
The Dren and Trudood arrive on Thursday, July 13 at 10:55 AM EDT.

They depart Monday, July17 at 3:18 PM EDT.

We are working on making sure there is transportation for everyone.
We'll be driving up on Wednesday. But if you are still looking for a ride I don't mind taking a trip out to the airport to pick you up on Thursday.
Originally Posted by griffey95
We may take you up on that for Buck, at 2:00 PM. Looks like we have a big 11:00 AM group, and Buck.

I know I will be there at 11:00 AM, with a mini van, for that large group (Hotdog, Trees, Mondo, Furball, Dren, and Trudood).
So here's what I'm seeing for pickup. Most of us all arrive around the same time, except Buck. Current plans for transport from the airport to TH look to be:

Fshguy's itty bitty car - dren and trudood, plus one more if room allows. This way Dren doesn't have to sit at the airport and can get settled in as early as possible

Futiles will arrive for pickup around 11:30-12 for Hotdog plus kid, Mondo, and workedfurball.

We will ask either griffey or one of the eBash people to pick up Buck later in the afternoon.

I have everyone's number except workedfurball, but will be sending that via PM in a moment. We typically meet up in the common area of the airport, usually outside the Indy 500 Grill. Since we're all there about the same time, we can always shuffle the seating arrangement once we meet up.

Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Indy 500 Grill is inside security?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account