AchievementFest 2017 Arrival/Departure Times

General Chat

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

Indy 500 Grill is inside security?
Originally Posted by futiles
No, it is in the common area, open to the public before you'd go through the security checkpoints for departure. Or, if you prefer, after you leave the secured terminals upon arrival.
Lady Death 13 and I are driving from NJ. We have yet to talk about when we are leaving Wednesday night or very early on Thursday morning. Its an 11 drive, nearly 745 miles to Indiana from NJ. Will keep you all posted.
Lady Death 13 and I are driving from NJ. We have yet to talk about when we are leaving Wednesday night or very early on Thursday morning. Its an 11 drive, nearly 745 miles to Indiana from NJ. Will keep you all posted.
Originally Posted by Deadinside247
About 150 miles more than I.
Figuring out there's two postings for this nonsense. Is there rides scheduled or am I fending for myself at 10:30?
Figuring out there's two postings for this nonsense. Is there rides scheduled or am I fending for myself at 10:30?
Originally Posted by DrMondo7
I think you (and everyone else) is taken care of, since you're all arriving around the same time. Not sure how I'm getting there from the airport yet though.
Futiles will arrive for pickup around 11:30-12 for Hotdog plus kid, Mondo, and workedfurball.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
This might be what Mondo is looking for... I'm not sure why Futiles is waiting so long, but... I guess someone can draw straws for my remaining spot...
This might be what Mondo is looking for... I'm not sure why Futiles is waiting so long, but... I guess someone can draw straws for my remaining spot...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I will be there early, at the sports bar. I plan on fitting everyone that wants to go. Buck, we have not decided who will get you, but, someone WILL get you.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account