Issue Linking gamertag

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi there, i am having issues linking my gamertag to gamertagnation. It appears not to be an issue with gtn as i have personal looked at the XBL feed and i ma missing the bio tag?

My gamertag is Moschops UK. As you can see on the links bellow i have a bio, but it is not appearing on the xml feed.

Sign In
www.xbox.com UK
http://www.gamertagnation.com/gamert...ification.html

have you made sure to verify it? it's just to be sure that the gamertag is yours.
Well i have placed the code, in my bio field, i don't know what good it will seeing as the feed gamertagnation uses it not displaying the my bio when i have a value inserted into it.
Ok i have solved the problem, with the author of the feed, firstly you need and adult account and you need the privacy setting so users can view your bio, name and motto to be set to everyone.
well thanks for checking that out, i wonder if we can't find a way to make it even easier.
I'm having the same problem except my settings are already set so my GT can be viewed by everyone.
alright, i'll talk to Eric and see if it can't be changed. he's been a bit busy lately, but we'll definitely get it taken care of
Thank you for reporting this, everyone. I'll have to take a closer look at it and see what's going on. Typically, our Xbox Live linking service goes down from 1PM - 6PM (CST) so I can see where that would be an issue but as far as I know, there shouldn't be any issues during the other hours of the day. Regardless, this will get taken care of. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account