Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Stupid question time!

How long does it take for your gametag and game information to update on the site? I beat ODST a few days ago and it still hasn't updated on the site o.o
Unfortunately the Xbox Live API that we use to retrieve and sync each gamertag has gone awry. I'm working towards a backup and temporary solution so it should be resolved as soon as I can confirm that it's working correctly.

Sorry for all the inconveniences. This is both rare and unfortunate. Frown
It's cool =] I was just wondering what was up cause I thought I was doing something wrong xD

-XBox Live API assumes Wolf stance- CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT GTN

[points to the people who get the Star Fox joke xD]
we could really use a new, genuine Star Fox game.
we could really use a new, genuine Star Fox game.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
I'm working on it. Wink
I'm working on it. Wink
Originally Posted by Eric
Epic win xD
Any luck yet on the update system for gamertags?
ours have been updating, not sure why yours is still showing last year though. we'll have to take a look.
I think that there's an issue with your gamertag, actually. Do you have any privacy settings in place? You've set your gamertag as ChaosDice, but even Xbox.com is having a hard time showing the games you've played. Source: Sign In

Have you changed your gamertag? If so, I can have that updated in our system.
Haven't changed my Gamer Tag at all. I was just wondering that myself as I recently signed it and saw it wasn't updating. The only privacy settings I have are voice and text. I'll play with them to see if something got switched around.

Edit: I checked my privacy settings and the only thing that is private are my voice and text settings. I resaved them so we'll see what happens.

LOL, why do I have to be the odd one out? XD
Last edited 03-31-2010 at 10:55 PM by ChaosDice. Reason: Update
Welp, it looks like everything's fixed with your profile now. Enjoy! Big Grin
WOO! =D

So exciting, lol ^_^
This site is slow as heck on uploading the tag information. Its shows 646 achievements, and I really have around 2400 Frown

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account