I'd Like To Contribute!

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey, Whats up everyone.

Im interested in becoming a premium member of GTN. The thing is, I can only do this by PayPal. If this is fine, Can someone send me a link so I can join? Im not sure if this is how things are done, But I did talk to Eric a while back, And he mentioned he could send me a link.
Thanks alot!
Hey there JackCell. I appreciate your interest in contributing to the greater good of Gamertag Nation. Currently, you can support us by purchasing gear from our Gamertag Nation Shop, or making a simple one-time donation from our donations page.

A newer option, Gamertag Nation Premium, will be made available starting tomorrow. For just $3.00/mo, you can help support the future of Gamertag Nation while receiving some pretty cool things in return. Look for more details on this when I release the announcement tomorrow.
Did GTN ditch the subscription model and go to strictly ads and donations? Hows that working out so far (the ads)? I have google ads on a site I made, get about 1,000 views a week and hardly any clicks, hence no $$$.
Also, what happened to JackCell, I went to look him up on youtube and he was gone, closed his account. Seems he did the same on here ? Wonder what happened...
Honestly, I'm not looking to make a profit from this site. I'm just a gamer and web developer with a few ideas. Smile

With that said, there are still a few ways to contribute to future Gamertag Nation development.

Premium subscriptions are still available for $3/mo (or $30/yr) at http://www.gamertagnation.com/premium/, and donations are always welcome too. Check out the Support Us page for more details.
Donations help with site fees, new software/dev programs, and keeps ads down to a minimum. A lot of people think donations are a way to make money, when in reality it's to keep the site you're enjoying free. Each "case" varies site to site though :]

BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! XD
Donations help with site fees, new software/dev programs, and keeps ads down to a minimum. A lot of people think donations are a way to make money, when in reality it's to keep the site you're enjoying free. Each "case" varies site to site though :]

BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! XD
Originally Posted by ChaosDice
Very well said. Smile

I also work full time, so I try my best to work around here when I have time.
I also work full time, so I try my best to work around here when I have time.
Originally Posted by Eric
I have said it before and I will say it again... Love this site. You do an awesome job. Thanks for all the hard work !
I have said it before and I will say it again... Love this site. You do an awesome job. Thanks for all the hard work !
Originally Posted by ikmyer
Agreed. Eric's the man!
This is the website by far, i normally join alot of game sites but never go back to them but with this i check it every day and when i do post a comment i always get a reply, have made some great friends also.
Thanks man, I'm really glad to hear that. A lot of work goes in to making and maintaining this site, so hearing that just made my night. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account