Fable Series missing?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Declined
I was looking up some of the Fable games earlier today and it appears that there isn't a "series" listing for Fable. There should be a series that includes:
Fable II
Fable II: Pub Games
Fable III
Fable Coin Golf
Fable Anniversary
Fable Heroes
Fable The Journey
Ok; that's just weird. I did a search earlier for "Fable" and clicked "View All Results" and it showed me some games but nothing appeared under series. Maybe the page just didn't fully load for me.... Disregard. Redface
Ok; that's just weird. I did a search earlier for "Fable" and clicked "View All Results" and it showed me some games but nothing appeared under series. Maybe the page just didn't fully load for me.... Disregard. Redface
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
The real question is why is there only a badge for playing one of these games, but none for completing them?
The real question is why is there only a badge for playing one of these games, but none for completing them?
Originally Posted by Kaens
Good question. I think I may have requested one before. But I can't remember....
Good question. I think I may have requested one before. But I can't remember....
Lots of people have requested it. In fact, there has even been a request specifically made that every Complete a Game badge get a matching Play a Game badge, and that every Play a Game badge get a matching Complete a Game badge.
I had a similar thing happen to me. Your not alone.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Maybe eventually. Eric is pacing the badge releases' he doesn't want to overwhelm the servers and or oversaturate the site.
Sorry for the confusion. And don't worry folks there will be a badge for completing a game in the Fable series soon. Smile
I think I figured it out; The search bar doesn't default to "Everything" everywhere. The default changes depending on where you are, so if I'm on a badge page, it defaults to "Badges" and only shows badge results. It does not list how many results will appear in other categories on the list on the right side of the page. That's probably what happened when I was searching Fable.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account