Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Hello! I'm not sure where the right place to bring this up would be, but when I was rating games that I have completed a couple days ago, I noticed something weird for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. On the home page for this game in the description part where it is talking about the game, there is a part that says this:

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection is a Compilation of:

Dragon Age: Origins
Ecco the Dolphin
Golden Axe
Phantasy Star II
Shinobi
Sonic the Hedgehog (XBLA)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Streets of Rage 2
The first game, Dragon Age: Origins, has nothing to do with this game (it would have be awesome if it was there though :P). There is also a link to Dragon Age on this page as well. I'm not sure if there is another game that was supposed to be listed or something, but I thought it would be helpful to point out. Smile

The European version, Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, also has the same issue.
Wow.. Lol.. Ok...so thanks for the catch, I'll be sure to look into this later tonight unless someone else does.
Wow.. Lol.. Ok...so thanks for the catch, I'll be sure to look into this later tonight unless someone else does.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thanks! I wonder how Dragon Age managed to get in there. Stick Out Tongue
Status changed to 'Resolved' - Thanks for letting us know. This has been fixed now.
Thanks Eric, I got side tracked and just couldn't get to looking at it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account