Sonic the Fighters not in Sonic Series??

Sonic the Fighters

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Does this game not count as being in the Sonic Series? I know its a fighting game but it still has sonic the hedgehog all over it. Just wondering if there is a reason why it is not or possibly overlooked and not added.
There's been a few I've found here and there that were missed, more than likely the case. Eric's pretty good about fixing them up.
I guess maybe I should have posted this in issues and bugs section... I just want my badge lol
I don't mean to bump this up, but if it needs to be moved to issues and bug reports please do so. thanks
The game has been added to the series, thank you for pointing this out. This still may need to have an activation to the badge requirements, so if this is the only sonic game you have ever played please wait for the activation, which has to be done by Eric, whom will be notified. If you need it and still don't get it, then let me know, I'll award the badge manually to you. Again thanks for your sharp eyes and patience.
The game has been added to the series, thank you for pointing this out. This still may need to have an activation to the badge requirements, so if this is the only sonic game you have ever played please wait for the activation, which has to be done by Eric, whom will be notified. If you need it and still don't get it, then let me know, I'll award the badge manually to you. Again thanks for your sharp eyes and patience.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
thanks bud I appreciate it. Smile
well I thought id wait through the weekend to see if my badge would have been rewarded, but I still have not received the sonic badge yet. Wondering if I could get it manually awarded. thanks
Yea Eric probably hasn't gotten around to activating yet, I'll award it to you shortly.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I know you guys are busy. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account