xbox one achievements not picked up by GTN

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

I played my first Xbone game yesterday and the site isn't picking it up. My total gamerscore is correct though, only the total achievement count is wrong. The game I played was valiant hearts.

360voice seems to have the same issue, altho I know support is dead over there.

My profile has been rescanned here within the last few hours and picked up an achievement from forza 4 (X360), so it wasn't a timing issue.
Can someone provide some insight on this?
I played my first Xbone game yesterday and the site isn't picking it up. My total gamerscore is correct though, only the total achievement count is wrong. The game I played was valiant hearts.

360voice seems to have the same issue, altho I know support is dead over there.

My profile has been rescanned here within the last few hours and picked up an achievement from forza 4 (X360), so it wasn't a timing issue.
Can someone provide some insight on this?
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Go to Little Cog by your profile pic -> settings -> Gamertag -> Check the box "Automatically Sync Xbox One Data"
Go to Little Cog by your profile pic -> settings -> Gamertag -> Check the box "Automatically Sync Xbox One Data"
Originally Posted by futiles
Good call on this, the 360 scanners and and the One scanners are are separate and actually scan a different times, give it another day.
Originally Posted by futiles
That worked thanks for the reply.
I'm having the same problem. My total gamerscore is correct, only 7 Xbox One games showing. I have played about 40 or more XB1 games.

Thanks,
I'm having the same problem. My total gamerscore is correct, only 7 Xbox One games showing. I have played about 40 or more XB1 games.

Thanks,
Originally Posted by Mindwalker
You also just registered. I know Fshguy has it really moved up, but, it still takes a little time to get you all sync'd up...
Thank you for the info guys - I didn't know that I have to edit my gamertag settings for the Xbox One games. Hopefully it will sync soon! Smile
I've checked the status for the sync - and it says Last synced: Disabled - what does it mean?

Since yesterday it synced only one of my Xbox One games Frown
I've checked the status for the sync - and it says Last synced: Disabled - what does it mean?

Since yesterday it synced only one of my Xbox One games Frown
Originally Posted by Renatka82
I gave it an extra kick... should have at least 4 more games now.
I have the same issue. I'm a newly registered member, but it's only showing 3 XB1 games for me, which I have many more than that. I've checked my sync status and it's all good, and my score is right, but I'm just missing some games.
I have the same issue. I'm a newly registered member, but it's only showing 3 XB1 games for me, which I have many more than that. I've checked my sync status and it's all good, and my score is right, but I'm just missing some games.
Originally Posted by MoneyLaunderer
Sometimes in the rare case of servers being slow, due to traffic...it can take upwards to week for your profile to synch proper and on its own.. I forced a synch for his you ONE games and it added 9 more for you.. Please let us know if that's all of them.oh and BTW looks like you got a new badge for it too.
Looks great now. Thanks for the help. Love the site!
You should really have it auto scan xbox one stuff surely? I registered over 3 years ago and none of my X1 stuff shows up. I've just had to tick that box in settings.

Probably a turn off for people signing up, I searched for an age before finally finding this thread to tell me how to turn it on.
You should really have it auto scan xbox one stuff surely? I registered over 3 years ago and none of my X1 stuff shows up. I've just had to tick that box in settings.

Probably a turn off for people signing up, I searched for an age before finally finding this thread to tell me how to turn it on.
Originally Posted by LAFTA
This isn't a bad idea. It made sense to opt in after the Xbone was first released, but by now it should probably just be automatic for new people to get Xboned scanned too.
This isn't a bad idea. It made sense to opt in after the Xbone was first released, but by now it should probably just be automatic for new people to get Xboned scanned too.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I thought maybe Eric fixed it for new users... Maybe he didn't fix for existing...
Ticked the box a few days back, it's picked up Neverwinter which I am currently playing. But none of my other X1 games.
Ticked the box a few days back, it's picked up Neverwinter which I am currently playing. But none of my other X1 games.
Originally Posted by LAFTA
They should be there now.
I've got the same problem, just registered and it's only picked up three of my One games. I've got the necessary box checked in the GamerTag section of settings but it's still showing 'Disabled'...

Ta in advance!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account