Has your Xbox One Kinect stopped working?

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Has your Xbox One Kinect stopped working?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 36 (58.06%) I have a Kinect and it has been working since Day One

× 2 (3.23%) I have a Kinect and it stopped working while under warranty

× 0 (0%) I have a Kinect and it stopped working after the warranty expired

× 24 (38.71%) I don't have a Kinect for the One, I'm here for the poll

• Added 08-25-2015 04:30 PM
  • 62 votes
I have two friends that have told me that their Kinects are no longer working. Maybe this why Microsoft is not packaging them in any new bundles. So to that end I think once I get my Xbox One it will be without a Kinect, but I do want to hear from those out there that do have a Kinect for the One.
I have a Kinect and it has been working since Day One :-)
I recommend getting the One with a Kinect. You might not use it a lot but youll have that one time that you want it and you want have it. just my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free.
I recommend getting the One with a Kinect. You might not use it a lot but youll have that one time that you want it and you want have it. just my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
So there will be a charge for the other 8 cents?
I had 3 Day One Kinects, 2 work and one died shortly after launch. I never bothered to get it fixed, One keeps saying it's not kinected (pun intended).
So there will be a charge for the other 8 cents?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yes, 1 nickel and 3 pennies
I have had mine since launch and only one occasion it would not recognize by the second x1 I have, when I restarted plugged it in and out it recognized it. I just use it for Xbox fitness.
i have never had an issue with my launch kinect, i use it every day! i cant imagine looking for my TV remote at this point! sometimes i have to say what i want it to do more than once but i just use my angry voice and it seems to listen.
I have a Kinect and it has been working since Day One. The new Kinect is leaps and bounds better over the 360, I have herd of other Kinects going out too but I think your being too judgmental about it. It's not like the 1st gen Red Ring of Death 360 epidemic.
Got 2 of them that's still working but i have some friends that said their Kinect died on them in less than a year.
Launch Kinect, no issues. Would really miss the voice commands for tv and quick swapping stuff without it.
not a day one xbox but an xbox from day one kinect still working fine

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account