achievement comment voting

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
on the page http://www.gamertagnation.com/achiev...tly-commented/ the vote up or down doesn't work properly until you view the achievement page.
Status changed to 'Fixed' - This is fixed now. That page was lacking the updates I made to the achievements page.
Personally, I would dump the soultionist badges. I get what you were going for, but I think you'll understand my take on it when you see what I did there.

also, solutionist II seems stuck for me, 60 comments and still locked. I stopped, because I mostly learned my lesson last time. Just trying to help.
Personally, I would dump the soultionist badges. I get what you were going for, but I think you'll understand my take on it when you see what I did there.

also, solutionist II seems stuck for me, 60 comments and still locked. I stopped, because I mostly learned my lesson last time. Just trying to help.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Sure, there's no stopping anyone from posting one line unhelpful "solutions", but if your goal is to stictly achieve badges then you'd also want to unlock the Solutionist Badges which requires 10 or more upvotes. That requires others to up vote your comment as helpful. I think it goes hand in hand.

Also, as the site grows I plan on increasing that minimum of 10 up votes to something proportional to the active member base.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account