Achievement Rarity Oddity

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Looking at the achievement rarity section on my profile and noticed I had 1 achievement that is being counted as having nothing to it. Not found which it is without going through all of them. Image attached to show what I mean. Clicking on the number just lists all achievements.

EDIT: Found it is http://www.gamertagnation.com/achiev...evement-40348/ It says 101% of people have unlocked it...
That would be a super duper rare. Earned only from a secret PS2 minigame that is launched when you load up the console with no disc in it.

Fshguy will probably claim its some bug on GTN, but that's just because he doesn't want Kaens to get the super duper rare achievement badge.
That would be a super duper rare. Earned only from a secret PS2 minigame that is launched when you load up the console with no disc in it.

Fshguy will probably claim its some bug on GTN, but that's just because he doesn't want Kaens to get the super duper rare achievement badge.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Since you brought it up, you've doomed us all.
Haha, I wish it was a super super rare... Seems like a super super common one to me.
Well since Fsh isn't saying it and I'm not qualified to say it, I won't, but hotdogs probably right about a bug and since its been posted here its in the que somewhere so someone should see it and since this is close to the holidays, I'm going to say that it probably wont get looked into until after the new year. I hope you can live with it for a while and sorry for any inconvenience.
All seems sorted now. Was maybe just a calculation error whilst something was waiting to be updated.
I seem to have had this issue occur for me now. While checking through my list of achievements unlocked, I happened to notice one that's possibly causing my problem -- In The Beginning from Pneuma: Breath of Life has 100%, but no rarity category underneath it and when hovering the mouse cursor over the 100%, it says it has been unlocked by 600 of 599 players.
I've had it but disappeared when my achievements synced fully

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account