Achievement count in Chart is cut off

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Not sure if this is just me, but I noticed that the achievement count is being cut off on the left side of the chart. So anything above 500 is only showing as ,000 or ,500. See the image attached.

Using Firefox on a MacBook Pro.
File Type: jpg

I don't know if it was fixed, but mine shows "K" instead of ",000" and it fits fine.

I don't know if it was fixed, but mine shows "K" instead of ",000" and it fits fine.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Click on Stats and then Achievements:

http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...ents/?do=stats
Just tried google chrome on laptop and it's all ,000's
Click on Stats and then Achievements:

http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...ents/?do=stats
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Okay, I see what you are seeing now. Granted for me it only shows on the month graph, all the rest have 'k'. I think the problem is the graphing tool. Because that monthly graph I'm pretty even it's keeping a tight band and doesn't have any spikes that go over the threshold to trigger the transition to k's from 000's. Based on my personal metrics, and looking at yours, I'm confident the limit is 3k. If you have 3k in any of the data points, the horizontals will have enough that each a multiple of 1,000 and it will convert to the 'k'. Because you are under 3k, it has lines that are 500 or 1,500 and it can't convert those to .5k.

Best way to prove me right (cause you should) is score another 174 achievements between 9pm and midnight. Wink
Okay, I see what you are seeing now. Granted for me it only shows on the month graph, all the rest have 'k'. I think the problem is the graphing tool. Because that monthly graph I'm pretty even it's keeping a tight band and doesn't have any spikes that go over the threshold to trigger the transition to k's from 000's. Based on my personal metrics, and looking at yours, I'm confident the limit is 3k. If you have 3k in any of the data points, the horizontals will have enough that each a multiple of 1,000 and it will convert to the 'k'. Because you are under 3k, it has lines that are 500 or 1,500 and it can't convert those to .5k.

Best way to prove me right (cause you should) is score another 174 achievements between 9pm and midnight. Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens

174 Achievemtns, sure, I'll knock that out tonight Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account