"Hidden" items in my Activity Feed

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I don't know if this is a recent change (I guess I could check the patch notes) but new friend adds are showing up in my activity feed. They are marked as "hidden" down below, however if I can see them and have to delete them they aren't really hidden.

Assuming this is a new change and intentional, can we make it so the default is to not see things I've marked hidden and I would have to go into the filters to see?
I don't know if this is a recent change (I guess I could check the patch notes) but new friend adds are showing up in my activity feed. They are marked as "hidden" down below, however if I can see them and have to delete them they aren't really hidden.

Assuming this is a new change and intentional, can we make it so the default is to not see things I've marked hidden and I would have to go into the filters to see?
Originally Posted by Kaens
Maybe they are hidden to others? Have you tried logging in with a second account, and comparing what you see vs what others see?
Maybe they are hidden to others? Have you tried logging in with a second account, and comparing what you see vs what others see?
Originally Posted by futiles
I certainly expect them to be hidden from others, and no I have not tried a second account. I have added friends over the past year though and didn't have to delete them, which I have been doing this week. I set up my default so it's the way I want to see it, not my visitors Wink No one comes to see my page cept for Fshguy!
I see everything... Considering I can see your friend add in another browser without logging in probably means this is a bug.
I see everything... Considering I can see your friend add in another browser without logging in probably means this is a bug.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Does it say "hidden" underneath it?
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - Thanks for reporting this, Kaens! This was definitely a bug that popped up as a result of some recent code changes. It's all good now. Sorry for the trouble!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account