a lil off topic

General Chat

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

most of yall may or may not know but the past year n a half ive had alot of personal things going on in my real life fathers day last year i lost my 19yo daughter from a hit n run dui driver n that has taken a toll on me n ive also been battling cancer as well so if ive come of as rude or if ive pissed any1 of over the past year i appologize just been dealing with alot lately
Good lord man, I'm sure everyone forgives you. That's some serious crap to deal with, good luck keeping it together!
You don't have to explain yourself man, just say you've had some heavy real life stuff and I would hope people would understand... I'm truly sorry about your daughter, I could never imagine and I would hope not have too... I lost my younger brother last year myself and I miss him terribly...and my younger sisters' cancer...has come back for its third time...so I understand on a level, but still, I wish you nothing but the best and if your cool enough to ask forgiveness of us, then I ask the same if you my friend, but I think we're all pretty level headed here.
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, that alone is enough heart ache for one lifetime. Then to have caner, that is a rough patch indeed. I wish you the best, hopefully you are winning the fight and are on your way to a quick recovery.
ty guys its just been a slow n steady fight but ima fight it to the end
If you need anything, just let us know, man. None of that should be done alone.
If you need anything, just let us know, man. None of that should be done alone.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Definitely need a like button for this...my thoughts exactly..
have good news every1 im now in remission cancer free now to get some achieves btingu im looking at u lol
have good news every1 im now in remission cancer free now to get some achieves btingu im looking at u lol
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
That is great news my friend! Why are you looking at me....lol.. I hear ya, we definitely have to start Damnation and soon..
Congrats on the great news! Here's to getting better and getting back on the horse no matter how many times it knocks you down!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account