"I'm GLaDOS You Came" Badge

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Should this badge unlock if you complete The Orange Box? I was checking out my badges and while "The Cake is a Lie" was unlocked for me even though the only Portal game I played was on The Orange Box, "I'm GLaDOS You Came" still remained locked.
I'm thinking yes. If the Cake is a Lie badge unlocks when playing The Orange Box, completing it should unlock I'm GLaDOS You Came -- though apparently the original Portal is not part of the Portal series of games that are tied to both badges.
I'm agreeing with Dvader.

Interesting catch, Portal is part of the Orange Box it is not listed on the Portal Series page. So I'm thinking this may have just got by Eric when he was coding the massive library. The Orange Box is a compilation of games by a publisher so it wouldn't show on the series page as a specific game I.E. Assassins Creed's Ezo collection would. Thanks for pointing this out, we'll get to the bottom of this. These types of games can be tricky.
Status changed to 'Resolved' - Thank you for reporting this. I have added The Orange Box to the Portal series which now makes it eligible for the two Portal badges.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account