In a relationship?

General Chat

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm surprised this topic was never brought up on here. I'll keep it short and simple: Who's in a relationship here?

As some of you know, I have a girlfriend who actually registered on the website. Her name is Christina and you can check out her profile here. I have been with Christina for over 10 months and I can only look towards the future when I'm with her. Christina's an amazing girl who has helped me through a lot and even withstood my back to back hours of coding here. Come on, if that's not love I dunno what is. Smile
Congrats, mate. It's good to see a good woman behind you!

As you know, I was with Kailea for around three months before she left me. That is all.
I still havent met a girl that i can really feel connected to. I've met nice girls but in terms of a relationship it's a no. They just aren't my type. Came close to it but then it dawns on you that it won't work, although with this in mind I would still ask if I saw her again to find out if it could ever work. Just for closure really or whatever happens.
Anyone we know, mate?
Nope.

I had a few relationships back in my highschool years, but I'm just someone better left to himself. After high school, it felt like I was just a puzzle piece that'd been placed in the wrong box.

Relationships never work out for me, be they friendships or romantic relationships.
Either the other person is too immature to respect my boundaries, or I'm too firm with them.

I'm not too concerned about getting into a relationship, though it's always nice to feel like you're wanted or to have company.

for right now, the romanceometer is in the wastebasket. If someone's interested, they can let me know themselves. I'm done sticking my head out and wasting my time. xD
Bachelor for life, eh?
Sounds like a plan. My woman-knight in shining armor will have to sweep me off my feet since I'm too much of a lazy arse to sweep her off her feet. 8D
Unfortunately, I am not. I date...a LOT. Dating is a lot of fun, but it's just not the same as having a meaningful relationship. There's nothing like being friends with the guy you're kissing on.

Guys I've met recently tend to be too immature, have disgusting habits (such as chew), have a nauseatingly high opinion of themselves, or are too clingy. I don't know if it's an America thing or what...but I'm ready to get the fark out of this country.
I see you're back! Well... for a guy... I recommend keeping away from France if you don't like high opinions... :P
...those guys are really, REALLY hot, though.

I've had two guys from France want to get together with me. One (44 year old man...) wanted to just hook up, and the other (26 years old this time) professed his love for me.

Most of the people who were hitting on me during my trip were from other countries, though.

I want me a Frenchie.
Haha... Fair enough.

I can't stop such deep feelings... :P
xD deep as the sea, baby! I dunno. Since I have no luck with real relationships, I might as well go for vanity.
have a nauseatingly high opinion of themselves
Originally Posted by Exo Politician
what do you mean by that? like think they're better than everyone else or something? Like they could never be imperfect? XD

I'm sure it's not just american guys. american women are like that too, until they realize they aren't going to get Matthew Bellamy, *insert more sexy men here that I would go gay for here*, etc. when they become some wrinkly old bitch. >.>

I actually don't know if it's this backwater hick city or america, but it's fuck well annoying that these girls think that they're too good for any guy that's going to treat them right.

they're as picky about the outside as I am about guitars, and that's pretty ridiculous when contrasted on people instead of guitars.

*sigh*

once I get enough money and do enough research on UK, I'm probably going to move there.
People with high opinions are going to be in every country no matter what. I'd say you'd find them more in places where "fashion matters"....even though i couldn't care less as i refuse to pay £40 for a t shirt.
People with high opinions are going to be in every country no matter what. I'd say you'd find them more in places where "fashion matters"....even though i couldn't care less as i refuse to pay £40 for a t shirt.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
sheeeeesh.

must be some kinda shirt. That's nearly 80 USD. I'd rather buy a guitar xD

Here, it's like you're surrounded by people like that.... they're just all so stuck up.

and rich >.>
I actually don't know if it's this backwater hick city or america, but it's fuck well annoying that these girls think that they're too good for any guy that's going to treat them right.

they're as picky about the outside as I am about guitars, and that's pretty ridiculous when contrasted on people instead of guitars.
Story of my life when girls are concerned.

I was so happy when Kay and I got engaged, but it seems she didn't want to continue it. Out of a hundred girls, maybe out of a thousand, one of them appreciates character and honesty. The rest consider looks first.
I was so happy when Kay and I got engaged, but it seems she didn't want to continue it. Out of a hundred girls, maybe out of a thousand, one of them appreciates character and honesty. The rest consider looks first.
Originally Posted by Killak
it's sad, really.

Especially when I claim these girls are shallow and then I turn to ask myself, and am able to say I really would not mind being with someone that isn't exactly a supermodel. I'm really just fine with any chicks that aren't bigger than I am and look half-decent.

I have a horrible inferiority complex when it comes to height, though. It makes me feelso much shorter than i really am when the woman is taller, and really just ultimately kills my concept of romance. D:
I have a horrible inferiority complex when it comes to height, though. It makes me feelso much shorter than i really am when the woman is taller, and really just ultimately kills my concept of romance. D:
Originally Posted by Silver Delorean
It's not just you. I can't date guys who are shorter than I am...it just doesn't seem right. Despite my tomboyish tendancies, I do love to dress up sometimes, and if I can't wear heels for fear of being taller than him and him getting self-conscious, we're going to have issues. Thankfully, I'm fucking short. Smile

Matthew Bellamy
I'd totally hit that.

I'm sure it's not just american guys. american women are like that too, until they realize they aren't going to get Matthew Bellamy, *insert more sexy men here that I would go gay for here*, etc. when they become some wrinkly old bitch. >.>
And that's the sad thing. People go too much for the supermodel, size 0 chicks, and don't really think that it won't last that long. Not to mention, they tend to be so narcissistic they probably wouldn't even notice you were sitting in the room. Hot guys + good personalities = win...but also, hot guys + good personalities = taken.

once I get enough money and do enough research on UK, I'm probably going to move there.
Same. But for France. J'<3 Paris.

You're oh-so-quotable!

Out of a hundred girls, maybe out of a thousand, one of them appreciates character and honesty. The rest consider looks first.
Originally Posted by Killak
I don't know why people are so shallow like that. I always tend to find people insanely attractive for their personality and/or talents.
Personality comes first for me. Even with friends.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account