Compare with feature

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
So poking around looking at other people on the site, and I couldn't find anywhere that allowed me to compare. I would like to compare my games, achievements in a game, my badges (of course) to another player. As I searched I couldn't find anywhere on the site that we do this.

I find this useful in many ways. For example, if I look at someone with a much higher score than me, I like to scroll down their list and look for 1000s on games I haven't even played. That will often give me an idea on what game is easy I could play next. Clearly not perfect, but just one way I use it.
This is a fantastic idea and I would love to see it. I had thought of it earlier, but hadn't mentioned it, worried it might make GTN too much like TA somehow. But it is very needed.
Are you talking about something other than
Tools: Compare Gamertags ?
This is a fantastic idea and I would love to see it. I had thought of it earlier, but hadn't mentioned it, worried it might make GTN too much like TA somehow. But it is very needed.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I searched this forum for the word "compare" before I ever posted a new thread and I didn't see it!

Are you talking about something other than
Tools: Compare Gamertags ?
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
That is good for my one example, thanks for reminding me about that. That should be easily accessible from when I'm checking out your page. And I still want to be able to compare badges so I know if B8ingu has a chance of catching me Wink
I searched this forum for the word "compare" before I ever posted a new thread and I didn't see it!

That is good for my one example, thanks for reminding me about that. That should be easily accessible from when I'm checking out your page. And I still want to be able to compare badges so I know if B8ingu has a chance of catching me Wink
Originally Posted by Kaens
Oh I have all the POWER !! I could easily just give my self all kinds of badges...lol.. butI won't, I catch you the old fashion way, by boosting it!

I do like the idea of this myself. I don't think this would make us to much like TA either, they don't have an exclusive claim on that feature.
Originally Posted by Kaens
No I never posted anything. I just meant I had the thought but never followed through. I think it's brilliant.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account