This game will be EPIC, methinks

Rock Band 3

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

So, who else is eager to get their hands on Rock Band 3? I’m looking forward to the new six-string guitar.. err, controller. The addition of a keyboard ain’t too shabby either. They’re definitely adding something new to the genre, so it shouldn’t feel like just another Rock Band or Guitar Hero sequel. That’s my two cents anyways.

Anyone else looking forward to this installment of the Rock Band series?
As you very well know, Eric, I am a huge Rock Band fan and a sheep of Harmonix. Therefore, THIS GAME WILL BE AMAZING AND NOTHING ANYONE CAN SAY WILL CHANGE THAT.

Thank you.
I thought you might pick up this game. Not sure why I thought that, though. Smile

I skipped out on Rock Band Beatles and Rock Band LEGO, because they both lacked the innovation I so desperately needed. I'm hoping Rock Band 3 delivers the goods.

And hey, maybe I'll be able to catch you online this time. Speaking of that, isn't pro face-off coming back this year? :grin:
i may play this if a friend picks it up, but we're unlikely to get any newer instruments for quite some time, so it may not be as enjoyable. i wouldn't mind trying out the dual-strum base, personally.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account