Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

http://www.gamertagnation.com/achiev...evement-81277/

This site list that the core game of The Raven has 13 achievements, when in fact it actually has 12. The above referenced achievement is listed under the core game, but is actually part of the third episode DLC pack. Therefore people who have the core game are unable to get 100% completion since the achievement is is incorrectly tied to it.
Is there somewhere else that I can report game page issues?
Maybe you can try posting it in the Issues and Bug Reports forum?

http://www.gamertagnation.com/issues-bug-reports/

After going thru the headache of playing what looks to be the worst game ever given out with the Games with Gold deal it would suck to not have it count. Thanks for bringing this issue to light though. I was thinking of completing it for the same reason.
The game is absolute garbage, and not fun at all.
The game is absolute garbage, and not fun at all.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
I figured as much. It was pathetic that Microsoft considered giving us episode 1 of 3 constituted as an entire free game. If I wanted to complete every achievement in every game I played I wouldn't touch that game. I'd rather give someone $20 dollars than spend it on that mess. One way I'd be making someone happy, the other I'd be making myself miserable.
In total it took 2.5 hours to complete episode one. That is without a guide. If you use a guide, you can beat it in probably just over an hour.
I'm really surprised that we have not corrected this issue already..hmm. well I'm not a programer but I'll see what I can do, there may be another underlining issue that I'm not aware of..
Maybe you can try posting it in the Issues and Bug Reports forum?

http://www.gamertagnation.com/issues-bug-reports/

After going thru the headache of playing what looks to be the worst game ever given out with the Games with Gold deal it would suck to not have it count. Thanks for bringing this issue to light though. I was thinking of completing it for the same reason.
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
Good call I moved this thread to issues and bug reports, it may get some attention.. from someone who may know how to fix this.
Well actually I just did something I never thought I could do...I fixed this! I hope.. lol.. there was an issue with the naming of the DLC it was attached to so I just edited it and it seems to be working, I'm going to synch your profile so keep an eye on it.. hopefully I won't have to synch everyone individually and the scanners will jus do their job!
Well actually I just did something I never thought I could do...I fixed this! I hope.. lol.. there was an issue with the naming of the DLC it was attached to so I just edited it and it seems to be working, I'm going to synch your profile so keep an eye on it.. hopefully I won't have to synch everyone individually and the scanners will jus do their job!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Nice job! I guess that means I'll be downloading this today and playing this highly entertaining shovelware... Watch me like it.
Nice job! I guess that means I'll be downloading this today and playing this highly entertaining shovelware... Watch me like it.
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
Keep in mind that it is no longer available as the free GwG.
Keep in mind that it is no longer available as the free GwG.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I always download the license regardless if I plan on playing it. You never know, I may be left with that one game to play after my backlog is complete.
Hahahaha...he said "backlog is complete.". Its a myth sir....no one has ever completed their backlog....
Hahahaha...he said "backlog is complete.". Its a myth sir....no one has ever completed their backlog....
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
I know. That's why I would have to download it still. It is last on the back burner stockpile.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account