Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

I know blogging is all the rage on the internet these days, but it makes me wonder why people like to make their own systems, as opposed to using a universal application. Wouldn't life be so much simpler? Big Grin

Just an idea, but is there any way you can integrate Twitter/Plurk into the blogging system, or into the 'Status' shown in a member's profile? It might make people's profiles a little bit more... personal, into knowing more about each other and what not.

I know this is very possible, but whether you approve or not.. That's up to you!

Just thought I'd share. Wink
I am actually in the process of integrating Twitter into member profiles here at GTN. It was a feature that was available a few months back but with the recent uprising in Twitter folks, it needs to be added again. A new option will also enable you to use your recent tweet as your status message.

As for Plurk, I can't say that I've heard of it before today. I'll have to look into it and see what kind of API is available for it.

Thanks for the suggestions, Jonny. You rock! Oh, and congrats on getting an iPod Touch! I use the iPhone for *ahem* EVERYTHING so I know you're truly going to fall in love with the Touch. That sounds a little dirty actually.. Big Grin
Well I'm only buying it for the music side of things, since I'm rather embarrassed to get my 5th Gen. iPod Classic out nowadays, I thought I should burn some cash in upgrading. Big Grin I was going to buy an iPhone, but my contract doesn't run out for another 7 months, so I'll probably get a BlackBerry or something similar when that ends, now!

And you're welcome! I just feel so lonely posting here, what with me being a non-XBOX user, I thought I'd try my hand to help in other ways! Big Grin

Much love. <3

Thanks for the suggestions, Jonny. You rock! Oh, and congrats on getting an iPod Touch! I use the iPhone for *ahem* EVERYTHING so I know you're truly going to fall in love with the Touch. That sounds a little dirty actually.. Big Grin
Originally Posted by Eric
That DID sound dirty.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account