Achievements Not Syncing....?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
My profile seems to being having the sync issue, Missing scan for 04 and 05 November days

Thanks
It could auto correct itself, sometimes it doesn't scan everything.
Syncing is really slow then. It's 2 weeks behind on my profile.
Same issue again, my last achievement sync is 08\19
FYI, Eric is aware of the issue, he's trying to find time in his schedule to fix it.
FYI, Eric is aware of the issue, he's trying to find time in his schedule to fix it.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Ok

Just thought I'd mention that I haven't had an achievement sync since 6-28. I didn't play for several weeks after that, but I have since beaten Dishonored and earned some achievements on both 360 and One, so this is unusual.
Just thought I'd mention that I haven't had an achievement sync since 6-28. I didn't play for several weeks after that, but I have since beaten Dishonored and earned some achievements on both 360 and One, so this is unusual.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
It means you need to game more often! I tried forcing the sync, not working...
Still nothing; I'm used to a normal delay between playing and syncing, but several months doesn't make sense.
Still nothing; I'm used to a normal delay between playing and syncing, but several months doesn't make sense.
Ah, it appears the API is unable to view your game history. This is a relatively new issue. I'm working to put together a guide for those that have this error. For starters, could you tell me what your settings look like on the Privacy & online safety page at Xbox.com? More specifically, what does it say under the "Others can" section?

You can find your Privacy & online safety settings under the My Account section on Xbox.com. Here's a direct link to that page: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings
Friends can see Profile
Everyone can communicate with voice and text
Friends can see my friend's list
Everyone can see my online status
Friends can see game and app history
Everyone can see game clips

Real name and all the media history is blocked

I don't believe I've made changes to it in quite a while, and if I did, it wasn't until August anyway.
I bet that's the problem. Unless you've somehow befriended GTN scanners.
Last edited 09-13-2014 at 06:53 PM by Kaens.
I think this might be the issue:

Your game and app history has to be set to "Everyone" in order for the scanners to view your games/apps.

Could you try updating this setting?
I changed it yesterday, but I'll give it some more time to see if anything happens.
I had to change it from my One a few months ago, it didn't seem to take from the web site. Of course, you do have the power to make your scan run.
Seems that my 360 info updated, but not the One. Good news, though
Great, it looks like your Xbox One games have updated too. Xbox One syncing has to be enabled from the Gamertag Options page. I went ahead and enabled it for you. That seemed to have fixed it.
Didn't catch that when I got my One. Should that be on by default?
Sorry about that. Xbox One syncing has to be enabled manually via the Gamertag Options page. I hope to automate this process some time in the future for existing members. The system checks for Xbox One games when new gamertags are added, but existing members with an Xbox One will need to check this option when they get an Xbox One.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account