Found 34 posts - Go to Last Post

These didn't seem to unlock for me, both #1 and #2. Only 14 more for #3, is there a way to see what games qualify for some badges?
ditto me, but I'm still not fully synced yet, which could be the hold up. The Kinect-ed ones all unlocked fine though.

I noticed the Score Whore badges all unlocked for me yesterday at once, a couple days after registering, so I figure (hope) it will probably happen once I'm fully synced.

The badges for playing [XXX] series games will have a link to the list of games in that related series.
Actually a full synch can take up to a week, unfortunately we don't have the resources of some of the larger sites, so my suggestion would be to wait and see. Please bare in mind that we also have had a pretty steady flood of new members so this may all affect the synch. If your not synched in a week then I say we may have some problems... My apologies for not mentioning of this earlier, as it mind of slipped my mind. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
No worries, I can wait. I can understand what you mean about resources.

I figured it was a similar issue to the badgeoholic badges. probably depends on what the trigger is to make that happen, Maybe if I completed another Kinect game. I report it cause with so many other new people they might run into the issue too.

My scan did complete. I think I need to go complete some Kinect Gems in any case....
I noticed that it hasn't scanned my xbox 360 games for a few days, so I'm sure it's something similar.
I noticed that it hasn't scanned my xbox 360 games for a few days, so I'm sure it's something similar.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Look at your achievement pages, it takes a while, but it should be slowing scanning all of your games. 360 and One achievement are using different scanners.
No worries, I can wait. I can understand what you mean about resources.

I figured it was a similar issue to the badgeoholic badges. probably depends on what the trigger is to make that happen, Maybe if I completed another Kinect game. I report it cause with so many other new people they might run into the issue too.

My scan did complete. I think I need to go complete some Kinect Gems in any case....
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Exactly right and with the amount of new gamers showing up I think this is the main culprit, again give it a few more days but I'll forward a message to Eric just incase.
Best way to stay synced up is to become premium. That's what I did Smile
Best way to stay synced up is to become premium. That's what I did Smile
Originally Posted by Kaens
That could be a good option.
I think I need to go complete some Kinect Gems in any case....
Let me know if you find any unicorns or bigfoot while you're working on that
Okay, I'm calling it... I think these badges need some extra encouragement. I even tried getting a completion last night in a Kinect game.
Okay, I'm calling it... I think these badges need some extra encouragement. I even tried getting a completion last night in a Kinect game.
ROFL there is a reason I don't have that 3rd tier either. Those Kinect Gems get tough from level 9 to 10 if you have been punting any tasks and carrying them to the end.
Fair enough, verified and you should have your badges, I just awarded them to you manually, let us know if after you hit III it doesn't unlock either. Hopefully it will though.
Fair enough, verified and you should have your badges, I just awarded them to you manually, let us know if after you hit III it doesn't unlock either. Hopefully it will though.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
While you are manually passing out badges, why don't you give me that OpenId badge. Lord knows I've documented it for months in the other thread.
Those badges are locked for me too although the progression bars are full.

The badges that are affected like this for me are:
King of Kinect (complete 10 Kinect games)
King of Kinect II (complete 25 Kinect games)
King of Kinect III (complete 50 Kinect games)
Completionist (complete 1 game)

Could you manually award these to me to please?
ditto me?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
If you're handing out locked badges that should be unlocked...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thank you very much. I'm betting the rest will unlock just fine, probably just an issue with an initial scan.
Related to this badge, I just noticed that Kinect Sports Gems: 3 Point Contest is not marked as Kinect Required and included towards this badge, but should be.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-2214/
Thank you everyone, I will work on getting your badges to you and I fixed that game Kinect Sports Gems, for you Buck.
Thanks, but the game page is still not noted as Kinect required like the others, which is why I noticed it in the first place;

3 Point Contest - http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-2214/
10 Frame Bowling - http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-2240/

It should have the purple notation on the right side like the others. Not a big deal really, but all of the others are marked.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account